This is a very nice hotel located close to the interstate. The room was better then I had expected for the price. The beds was great no issues at all and the room was large with a smaller sitting room which was a nice touch. The hotel appears to be older but has been well maintained. My only issue appears to be the person working the front counter. He was very helpful and answered all of my questions he just was not very customer service driven. The breakfast was just the same as every other Best Wester but that is ok at least I know what I am getting for my money. Very quiet location as well you do not hear the interstate at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the words of several of my guests "Indy's Best Kept Secret" Or "This is a Gem of a hotel" We are an all suites hotel on the northwest side of Indianapolis with easy access to downtown & interstates you are just minutes from anywhere in the city. We are unique to the hotel industry offering 2 room suites with a buffet style hot breakfast, 24 hour business center and a 24 hour fitness center in addition to access to Costco & LA Fitness. We are 2 blocks away from The Pyramids of Indianapolis and Caribbean Cove's indoor Water Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Country Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Best Western
- Best Western Country Hotel