Manger Bill M. is less than professional. Actually he is down right agressive with his rude attitude. This area of Indy has better hotels nearby. Hotel is run down appearing from the outside, parking lot in bad repair. My family had reservations made months in advance and the manager called and said they had a large bus make reservation so ours were cancelled this just days from our arrival. No assist to make a new reservation. We were going to try this hotel because they had suites. Fortunately, my favorite chain, Drury was nearby. They provided a wonderful stay for my family. The Drury team made the management at Country Inn and Suites look so nasty. I will always choose the Drury. Avoid the Best Western Country Suites, sorry they may just cancell you right before the holiday because a bus is coming. Oh, I will mention the Drury had a bus come in too, however, our rooms were not overtaken.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the words of several of my guests "Indy's Best Kept Secret" Or "This is a Gem of a hotel" We are an all suites hotel on the northwest side of Indianapolis with easy access to downtown & interstates you are just minutes from anywhere in the city. We are unique to the hotel industry offering 2 room suites with a buffet style hot breakfast, 24 hour business center and a 24 hour fitness center in addition to access to Costco & LA Fitness. We are 2 blocks away from The Pyramids of Indianapolis and Caribbean Cove's indoor Water Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Best Western, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Country Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Best Western
- Best Western Country Hotel