I stayed at the Homewood Suites at the Crossing on Aug. 20 & 21 as part of a group attending a wedding. My mother and I roomed together. We both loved the room, with its two flat-screen TVs, fireplace, comfortable furniture, well-stocked kitchen, and nice decor. The bathroom was one of the type where the tub, shower, and toilet are in their own separate room with a door that can be closed between that area and the place where the sink and vanity are. This is always appreciated in a room where two people are staying and both need to get ready for an event.
I stay at hotels for work about 3-4 times per year, and have to say that the free breakfast was superlative -- quality and amount of food available were both excellent. We didn't even need to use the kitchen in our suite, except the coffee maker.
We did have one little problem, as there was a slight but noticeable smell in our room (only noticed it when first walking in, for about 5 minutes). It didn't seem quite right, so I reported it at the front desk the morning we were leaving. There happened to be a maintenance man also standing there, and I was very impressed that he took out a notebook and started writing in it about the smell just as I was explaining it to the desk clerk.
Overall, this was an excellent hotel, not far from a ton of shopping and lots of restaurants. It was a great place to stay during the wedding weekend.
I only have one photo of the inside of the living room in our suite. I'll upload it here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Keystone Crossing takes the stress out of traveling by having everything you need to feel right at home. Our proximity to The Fashion Mall at Keystone you can find everything from a new tie at Brooks Brothers for your big meeting to take-home treats from Godiva Chocolatier. Many other local shops and restaurants are close for your enjoyment. Maintain your own workout program in our heated outdoor pool and fitness center, and relax. The outdoor sports court lets kids burn some energy shooting hoops. Our full hot breakfast is served every morning and in the evening social offers a complimentary light meal and beverages (Monday - Thursday)state and local laws apply). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Keystone Crossing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Indianapolis At The Crossing Hotel Indianapolis
- Homewood Suites Indianapolis
- Homewood Indianapolis
- Hilton Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Hilton
- Indianapolis Homewood Suites