We found this hotel through an event we were attending at the State Fair Grounds. This hotel was listed as the official hotel with a shuttle to & from the event.
My husband & I shared the room with my sister and her husband. The set-up of the room was great. You entered into a living room/kitchen area. There is a small table with two chairs for eating. A fridge, sink, dishwasher, stove top, & microwave, line the wall opposite the door. Our room had a couch & a chair in the living room space to the right and a tv in front of the couch. To the right, beyond the couch, was a doorway into one of the bedrooms. This room just had a (double) bed with a nightstand and a flat screen tv attached to the wall. The other bedroom was more to the left of the living area. It had a king bed, nightstand, desk w/ chair, dresser, & another flat screen tv. The bathroom was through the bedroom with the king size bed. The set-up was fine since we were all family members sharing the room. I wasn't super fond of the sink area being open to the main bedroom; it can just be annoying if someone is in the bathroom when you're trying to sleep.
Since we stayed on a Saturday night there was no evening snack reception but there was coffee when we got back on Saturday night and breakfast the next morning. Breakfast was pretty basic. Scrambled eggs, sausage, oatmeal, toast, cereal, yogurt, etc.
For the $110 that we paid for the room it was a great deal. The outside entrances and hauling luggage up the stairs probably isn’t great for everyone. Parking seemed reasonably plentiful close to our room.
When we arrived at the hotel, the event we were headed to started in about two and a half hours. Lucky we asked the front desk about the shuttle because they were already full?! But before I could get really angry the manager stepped in and said that he’d run an early shuttle for us if we wanted and he’d set up cabs to make sure everyone got to the event & back. He gave us his card and the name of the cab company he uses and said to just let them know to call him about the fare. Excellent!
I’d totally stay at this hotel again, especially for more than two people. I don’t know that the two bedroom, two bath rooms are all that affordable though, I’d stick with the two bedroom option with one bath still. Location wise this hotel is right off of 465 and near shopping & restaurants.
(Please excuse the less than stellar cell phone photos. They are of the remodeled rooms unlike the older photos on this site.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Keystone Crossing takes the stress out of traveling by having everything you need to feel right at home. Our proximity to The Fashion Mall at Keystone you can find everything from a new tie at Brooks Brothers for your big meeting to take-home treats from Godiva Chocolatier. Many other local shops and restaurants are close for your enjoyment. Maintain your own workout program in our heated outdoor pool and fitness center, and relax. The outdoor sports court lets kids burn some energy shooting hoops. Our full hot breakfast is served every morning and in the evening social offers a complimentary light meal and beverages (Monday - Thursday)state and local laws apply). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Keystone Crossing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Indianapolis At The Crossing Hotel Indianapolis
- Homewood Suites Indianapolis
- Homewood Indianapolis
- Hilton Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Hilton
- Indianapolis Homewood Suites