I've stayed here four weeks in row and have plans to stay another couple months on an Indy business project. The property is laid out like a nice townhome community and has "neighborhood" amenities like a basketball court, park benches, sidewalks, and for the summer time a hot tub and pool. The hotel offers free hot breakfast and free dinners and beer and wine Mon-Thur. What a deal! The food is pretty decent and is great if you don't feel like going out, plus it saves a lot of money. My wife travels with me frequently and the rooms are like apartments. She really enjoys hanging out there while I'm at work. You could live here, in fact I found it some people do who've been displaced due to fire, flood, etc. The rooms are bonafide suites and many have wood burning fireplaces. There's a full kitchen, two burner stove, microwave, full size fridge, and a dishwasher. It's fully stocked with dishes as well. The bedroom is a separate room as is the bathroom with a separate toilet/shower room. Two TV's and large windows.
The area is close to every kind of restaurant and shop and big box store you could ask for. Convenient to downtown Indy without having the take the highway during rush hours. Its quiet from any road noise or traffic.
The sales director has been very accommodating and the staff seem pleasant enough. Getting to know more of the staff as the weeks go by.
The reason for not giving 5 stars is that there are little ticky tack things that management could pay a little closer attention to in a proactive fashion. We've had a room with a sink leak that caused some odor, but management resolved. Another room we had obviously hadn't been rented in a while as it had a bit of a musty odor to it from being closed up for a while. The mustiness disappeared quickly and the room was fine. It seems that rooms aren't being inspected by a director of housekeeping maybe as frequently as needed. The food at dinner, while pretty good, could be hotter. I think this is due to the staff not ensuring the chafing dish lids are closed after a guest takes their food.
So while no hotel is perfect, including the high end resort brand hotels, this property is a great place for extended stays. I have 3 other folks staying with me on the project and other than the occasional neighbor noise no major issues.
Definitely would recommend to anyone looking for a home away from home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Keystone Crossing takes the stress out of traveling by having everything you need to feel right at home. Our proximity to The Fashion Mall at Keystone you can find everything from a new tie at Brooks Brothers for your big meeting to take-home treats from Godiva Chocolatier. Many other local shops and restaurants are close for your enjoyment. Maintain your own workout program in our heated outdoor pool and fitness center, and relax. The outdoor sports court lets kids burn some energy shooting hoops. Our full hot breakfast is served every morning and in the evening social offers a complimentary light meal and beverages (Monday - Thursday)state and local laws apply). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis-Keystone Crossing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Indianapolis At The Crossing Hotel Indianapolis
- Homewood Suites Indianapolis
- Homewood Indianapolis
- Hilton Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Hilton
- Indianapolis Homewood Suites