New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #63 of 184 Hotels in Indianapolis
Boston, Massachusetts
“North is New Choice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

I usually stay at Marriott East while in Indy. Tried the North and it was not quite as updated as East but closer to where I need to be and was clean and well staffed. Greeted by staff at arrival and all were professional. Would recommend if doing business in this part of Indianapolis.

Room Tip: 11th floor concierge was nice and staff excellent.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
Bloomington, IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Stayed here one night for a recent convention. All aspects of the hotel were very nice. Room, bed, toiletries, chair in room, etc. were all top notch. I would definitely choose this location for future conferences.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Brentwood
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

I was on a short business trip and stayed here. The staff greeted me upon my arrival and offered several nice services. Everyone acknowledged me and welcomed me to the hotel. I had work to do so I did room service. I ordered something that I really did not enjoy - a hotel pizza - Yes, I should have known better. When I phoned to have the tray picked up they asked how I enjoyed dinner. I was candid with them and in return, they could not be more accommodating. Brenda was very apologetic and sent coffee and dessert to my room. Then called to ask if there was anything else that they could do.

I had a business lunch in the hotel the next day and the food was delicious and the service quick and responsive. I will definitely stay here next time I am up for business or pleasure.

BTW: The view from my room was great - I'll post a photo, if possible. The hotel is also near a mall and within 60 seconds drive time of 20 restaurants - so there are plenty of choices and things to do.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Derby, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

Well have stayed here regularly for the last couple of years and all I can say is it has improved yet again. The staff are attentive and helpful, the newbies are a good team and the regulars just make it complete. Top marks to the breakfast team and the bar staff - thanks for making a yorkshireman so welcome

Room Tip: Always ask for high lakeside
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Laguna Niguel, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Service here was very smooth and friendly. The room was spacious and clean and the bed was very comfortable. My only complaint on the room was that the toilet roll holder was in a very awkward place! The hotel is convenient to the interstate and close to a large mall. If you wanted to eat at one of the local places on a Saturday night I would recommend booking as everywhere was very busy. It was nice to have the lake to look out onto. Breakfast was good, nothing special though. We had looked at staying downtown but the rooms were significantly more expensive and you had to pay for parking. It was a good decision to stay at the north marriott instead.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this Marriot location January 25 and 26, 2013. We arrived very late due to I65 North being shut down for 7 hours. The staff greeted us with open arms. As always our requests for a higher room on a corner floor with a king bed was honored. The rooms were very clean, the staff was friendly and professional and we had a beautiful view of a very frozen lake. This is a perfect location. There are many places to shop and eat within a 1 mile radius!!! There is a Bistro in the hotel and there was fresh coffee waiting in the lobby the next morning. Perfect for the 16 degree weather! We will definitely be back again next year!

Room Tip: My husband and I always choose an upper floor so there is less noise and king bed. The room was spac...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I needed a break, so I ran away to a Marriott a mile away from my house. And it was so worth it! The hotel was lovely and the service was excellent. I felt very refreshed and rejuvenated staying there 2 tonight's and three days. The staff was so friendly and accommodating. My room was clean and the room was very spacious!!

• Stayed January 2013