All reviews surgery center heart center van shuttle room was clean grand park eggs and sausage baseball tournament desk clerk perfect stay indoor pool stay there again fresh towels free breakfast nice hotel meeting room minute drive housekeeping staff
Reviewed August 30, 2018

very friendly hosts, rooms very clean . Nice clean pool . easy access to get in and out. close to our destination. , Absolutely no complaints as breakfast area kept clean and workers stayed on top of spills and re stocked with freshness.. Will sfor sure re book again ..

Room Tip: Down stairs easy access to the front desk , pool area, and breakfast area,
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Jill F, General Manager at Comfort Inn Indianapolis North – Carmel, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2018

Dear Gab4u74,
Thank you for the kind review on trip advisor. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope that you visit us again soon on your next Indy visit.

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the comfort inn as part of a work trip. So it was booked for me. My stay was what I expected for the price that we paid.

The hotel is in a good location if you are doing any work in Carmel or Westfield. There is plenty of parking, which was free. I did not really get to see the amenities. So I am not sure what the hotel has or doesn't have.

The room was big but very dated. I ended up being in the wheelchair accessible room. So I can't speak to a normal type of room. The bed was comfortable and clean. I was not a fan of the bathroom, but again, that's because it was a handicapped bathroom with a special shower and very little counter space. I had to get a few fresh towels and didn't use 2 of my pillows due to they being dirty. Other than that, the room was clean.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
Jill F, General Manager at Comfort Inn Indianapolis North – Carmel, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2018

Dear Aboyer8,
Thank you for reviewing our hotel on trip advisor, we appreciate your feedback. Our hotel was completely renovated in 2017 we do apologize if you found it dated. We hope you visit us again during your next work trip to the Indy area.
Sincerely
Jill

Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I had a great time here. The staff were very friendly. We only stayed for 2 nights. Each morning for breakfast there was always enough to go around. The pool was great too, my daughter had a blast swimming.

Stayed: July 2018
Jill F, General Manager at Comfort Inn Indianapolis North – Carmel, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2018

Dear Rachel H,
Thank you for the great review on Trip Adviser, we appreciate your feedback. We are happy to hear you enjoyed our breakfast and pool.
We hope you visit us again soon.
Sincerely

Reviewed May 26, 2018

arrived very late around 10pm. Check-in was very slow. The check-in staff looked very confused. He made some mistakes. When I checked out, I was given an invoice with another person's name on it. I did not discover this until I got home. When I called to complain, the staff told me there is nothing should could do about it. I thought that is terrible, having someone else's name on your invoice. Since this was an official trip, it will be difficult for me to get reimbursed by my company.The staff were not that friendly, and they did not seem to be enjoying their job. The room was clean, and breakfast was decent. Hotel is in an isolated area, and you can't find anything to buy within a few blocks. It appears to be a place where you go to sleep, and not a place to have some fun around.

Room Tip: Goo if you are only there to sleep
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
Jill F, General Manager at Comfort Inn Indianapolis North – Carmel, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2018

Dear Steve,
I would like to apologize for the issues you had at check in and check out. Do you know who checked you in so that I may address this with them? I would be happy to email you a receipt but I do not have your last name, you can always call the hotel and ask for me or Shannon and we'd be happy to email it to you. Thank you for bringing this to our attention so that we may correct this issue.

Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is getting a bit old, but considering the price it is a good deal. Breakfast is ok. Pool was outside and not running. Rooms were clean, bathtub was really old with dark stains. Personnal was friendly.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Jill F, Manager at Comfort Inn Indianapolis North – Carmel, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2018

Dear Icheynet:
Thank you for your review of our hotel on trip advisor. We have an indoor pool and it is running fine and we have brand new bath tubs from our renovation in 2017, perhaps you got our hotel confused with another Choice Hotel. We appreciate your feedback and hope you choose Comfort Inn Indy North-Carmel for your rooming needs on your next trip to Indy.