“Friendly staff, Comfortable rooms, great service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #99 of 178 Hotels in Indianapolis
New Delhi
“Friendly staff, Comfortable rooms, great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2009

I am a frequent traveller to Indianapolis and requires to stay for a while for my business trips. I found Jameson Inn at Indy Carmel best suited for my extended stays as it gives me comfortable stay with absolute peace. They have a awesome shuttle service which you can use any time during the day. I would say Jameson Inn offers you best return for your bucks.
Have a nice stay!!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Northern Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2009

We stayed at the Jameson 2 weeknights. They have comfortable beds and friendly staff. It's a very nice neighborhood, and I would have felt safe there by myself. The parking is free, and the grounds have tall old oaks. We did not try the pool or exercise room, or the free breakfast. I did use the WIFI, and it worked fine. We also got a great deal on priceline.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled on business
Northwest Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2008

I frequent the Jameson hotels in Indianapolis for business travel, and I’m always satisfied with my stay. The Jameson in Carmel is by far my favorite. The staff is beyond friendly and they even cleaned off my car the morning after it snowed. The décor is the most tolerable I’ve seen at a business class hotel. The lobby is comfortable and friendly. There is a computer in the lobby with printer available to guests. The rooms are very large, clean, and nicely appointed. The rooms have fridges/microwaves, plentiful outlets, and wireless internet. Breakfast is your typical free continental breakfast and cookies are provided in the evening. The indoor pool and workout rooms are very nice. I would stay at this hotel when traveling for any reason.

• Liked — very friendly and accommodating staff, clean, great amenities
  • Disliked — no complaints
  • Stayed February 2008, traveled on business
      Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank tekne1
IL
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2007

I recently spent 5 nights at the Jameson.

I pretty much hibernated in my room recovering from surgery and didn't want room service. I left garbage bags & wrapped up used towels outside my room around maid service time.
Without my having to ask, they left a daily privacy bag with soap, fresh towels, shampoo & coffee outside my door.

My room was clean & equipped with a coffee pot, mini-refrigerator and microwave all of which were very clean. There were no visible carpet, wall or comforter stains that are quite common in most hotels for that price level.

All in all, a nice place to stay for a very reasonable price.

• Liked — cleanliness, location to personal business
  • Disliked — Although most of my stay was very quiet, on my last day the rooms filled with high school band members who were very noisy
  • Stayed November 2007, traveled solo
      Check in / front desk
1 Thank september_7
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2006

While traveling for business I was not able to book at my favorite hotel. The Signature Inn in Carmel had just undergone a renovation and rebranding. I was pleasantly surprised. The room was nicer than where I usually stay and the rate was the lowest in town. The breakfast was the best and complimentary.

It is now the Jameson Inn Carmel, it is tucked back in the trees and quiet. There is a nice indoor pool and exercise room. They even gave me 10 percent of my room cost back in company stock.

I would recommend this property and will stay there next visit.

• Stayed June 2006, traveled on business
4 Thank Flycast
Also consider these accommodations in or near Indianapolis
Courtyard Indianapolis Carmel
Courtyard Indianapolis Carmel
#71 of 178 in Indianapolis
Holiday Inn Indianapolis North/Carmel
Staybridge Suites Indianapolis - Carmel
SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Carmel
Hampton Inn Indianapolis/Carmel
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Indianapolis North - Carmel

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!