“Returning to the Comfort Inn (previously The Jamison)” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn Indianapolis-Carmel

You added Comfort Inn Indianapolis-Carmel to your Saves list
Comfort Inn Indianapolis-Carmel
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   10201 North Meridian Street, Indianapolis, IN 46280 (Formerly Jameson Inn Indianapolis-Carmel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #99 of 183 Hotels in Indianapolis
Ladd, Illinois
“Returning to the Comfort Inn (previously The Jamison)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

We visit our son and daughter (in-law) a few time each year. We found this hotel while looking for dog friendly hotels in the area. We continue to stay with these folks because they, along with their facility are extremely nice. Great folks in a great...easy to access hotel. The facility is clean and always offers the best service. Our two dogs are quiet and low maintenance and I have NEVER been bothered by others. We simply appreciate the staff and their facility.

Room Tip: There are no bad rooms.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
Ashley L, Manager at Comfort Inn Indianapolis-Carmel, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Dear Sheriff John,

Thank you for taking the time to survey our staff and facility. We are so grateful for your kind words. We can't wait to see you again in the future. Thank you for being a loyal customer and have safe travels!

Ashley Lewman
Hotel Manager

Mount Juliet, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

I stayed two nights at this hotel. I never had any issues except for the leaking bath tub.The hotel was clean and comfortable. The king size room I had was nicely appointed with a desk, two side tables, flat screen TV, and microwave and fridge. Along with an oddly placed extra chair. Breakfast the next morning was muffin, waffles, bagels, toast, cereal and eggs and usually a meat. I think one night it was sausage the next was bacon. The carpet looked brand new and didn't give black socks or bottoms of the feet. I know the hotel had a pool but I wasn't there to swim so I never did take a look at it or the exercise room. The hotel is placed back off the road and didn't hear any traffic noise but you can hear those around you. I had earplugs in the first night so it didn't matter and by the time I got back to the hotel the second night it was well after midnight and all was quite. The room was good enough that I could have stayed more than two nights. All the staff I meet were nice and willing to help. Would stay here again if I was back in the area. My only reason I gave it four instead of five because of the dripping bath tub and the parking lot tends to fill up and finding a park spot was a pain.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank tinkerbsb
Dear Tinkerbsb,

Thank you for taking the time to write such kind words about our facility and staff. I do apologize about the issues with the bath tub leaking. I have had maintenance take care of this issue.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future if you are in town.

Ashley Lewman
Hotel manager
West Lafayette, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

This hotel was a wonderful choice for us. We were in town to party in Broad Ripple and wanted to clean and relaxing place to sleep. The lobby is remarkable clean and the staff was more than friendly. They have free coffee and tea in the lobby and free breakfast. The rooms are tremendous and clean. We did have a leak with our toilet, but a quick call to the front desk and they were ready to move us to another room, but we opted to stay because we were only there for a night. We had planned to take a taxi to Broad Ripple, but the hotel shuttle bus offered to take us free of charged!! We gave him a nice tip for sure, but he was so nice! I wish I could remember his name! (Manager of this property, that driver deserves some recognition for his outstanding customer service.

Overall, fantastic property. They even have a nice indoor pool!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank JamesonJunior
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

I stayed at the Comfort Inn on Meridian in Carmel on May 5. Very nice hotel, a bit older
but certainly very clean and nice. I got the hospital rate of $69 so was very happy about
that. Breakfast was a bit weak, need more junk like donuts, haha.
Pool very nice and clean, Staff very friendly and helpful. Very nice surroundings outside,
really cool landscape. Sure would stay here again and probably will.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank cody91
Grand Rapids
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

We stayed for two nights in a king suite. Room was spacious Surroundings were nice. Hotel was very clean. Staff was accommodating. Breakfast included waffle maker, cereal, bagels, muffins, eggs, sausage, yogurt, juices, milk, fruit. Free coffee available all the time. Pool water was warm for my liking. Hot tub was closed for repair. Bathroom was spacious with a stand-up shower. Whirlpool bath in bedroom area. The location was great for me as I was there visiting family in Carmel AND enjoying night life downtown.
I will absolutely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Brandi P
Grand Blanc, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for two days at the end of March for soccer games that were played in Westfield’s Grand Park. The hotel is just off the expressway surrounded by woods, a small pond and nice gazebo.

The room was clean and comfortable. The room had a single serve coffee maker, microwave and a small refrigerator. The bathroom was large. Minor issues, the faucet handles would leak at the base when the water was turned on. The mirror looked dated. The bathroom did not have any exhaust fan, so the mirror would steam up when taking a shower. Otherwise it was a nice room.

The morning breakfast had the usual fair, scrambled eggs, sausage links, cold cereals, breads, muffins, and bagels, fruit and make your own waffles. The breakfast area was fairly small, maybe five tables total, three of which would seat four people. There was a single toaster and waffle maker, so a back-up to use the items happened each morning.

The pool was adequate, the water was very warm. There were chaise lounges, chairs and a couple of small tables. The whirlpool was down for repairs. It was a little awkward to get to the exercise room, you had to walk through the pool area.

Overall I would recommend staying at this hotel.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank mkh57
Cincinnati, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

Nice clean room. Very close to interstate. The exercise room is adequate. The pool had two families in it and they all had plenty of room. Breakfast was very good, not amazing, but very good. I look forward to staying here again the next time I am in town.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Indianapolis
Castleton
Quality Inn of Indy Castleton
Quality Inn of Indy Castleton
#69 of 183 in Indianapolis
4.0 of 5 stars 71 reviews

Been to Comfort Inn Indianapolis-Carmel? Share your experiences!