“Clean Comfortable Close to Downtown”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #99 of 180 Hotels in Indianapolis
Grand Rapids
“Clean Comfortable Close to Downtown”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We stayed for two nights in a king suite. Room was spacious Surroundings were nice. Hotel was very clean. Staff was accommodating. Breakfast included waffle maker, cereal, bagels, muffins, eggs, sausage, yogurt, juices, milk, fruit. Free coffee available all the time. Pool water was warm for my liking. Hot tub was closed for repair. Bathroom was spacious with a stand-up shower. Whirlpool bath in bedroom area. The location was great for me as I was there visiting family in Carmel AND enjoying night life downtown.
I will absolutely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Brandi P

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Grand Blanc, Michigan
Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for two days at the end of March for soccer games that were played in Westfield’s Grand Park. The hotel is just off the expressway surrounded by woods, a small pond and nice gazebo.

The room was clean and comfortable. The room had a single serve coffee maker, microwave and a small refrigerator. The bathroom was large. Minor issues, the faucet handles would leak at the base when the water was turned on. The mirror looked dated. The bathroom did not have any exhaust fan, so the mirror would steam up when taking a shower. Otherwise it was a nice room.

The morning breakfast had the usual fair, scrambled eggs, sausage links, cold cereals, breads, muffins, and bagels, fruit and make your own waffles. The breakfast area was fairly small, maybe five tables total, three of which would seat four people. There was a single toaster and waffle maker, so a back-up to use the items happened each morning.

The pool was adequate, the water was very warm. There were chaise lounges, chairs and a couple of small tables. The whirlpool was down for repairs. It was a little awkward to get to the exercise room, you had to walk through the pool area.

Overall I would recommend staying at this hotel.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank mkh57
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

Nice clean room. Very close to interstate. The exercise room is adequate. The pool had two families in it and they all had plenty of room. Breakfast was very good, not amazing, but very good. I look forward to staying here again the next time I am in town.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Bellevue,Ohio
Reviewed December 26, 2013

We stayed here the weekend before Christmas two nights and were very satisfied.
The room was fine a little older but everything was a ok. The receptionist .were very friendly and the breakfast and breakfast aid were great. I will be sure to return there if I have the opportunity to do so.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed December 8, 2013

This hotel is a 2 star rating. We typically choose at least a 3 star hotel. We were in town for a big event & didn't have a lot of options. That said, we would definately choose this hotel the next time we're in the area. It was clean, well maintained, staff was professional & the complimentary breakfast was good. We've spent twice the rate at other hotel chains and not been nearly as pleased with our experience.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Patsy D
South Bend, Indiana
Reviewed November 15, 2013

I was very pleased with our hotel stay. We were in town for a one day conference, and I am really glad we selected this Comfort Inn. The service at the front desk was friendly, the hotel and our room were clean, the room was large and well furnished with two large queen size beds, a desk, a flat screen TV, a fridge and a microwave. The bed was comfortable. There was ample room to hang up our clothes. The bathroom was clean. The hotel is in a nice area of town and although it is older, it has been well maintained. The grounds are also well kept. In the morning there was a nice hotel breakfast that started at 6. I was pleased at the early start because we needed to arrive early for the conference. We were pleasantly surprised to find out that the hotel was within minutes of our conference. When making reservations the person at the reservation desk was very helpful with directions on how to get to the hotel. Overall, this Comfort Inn hotel was just what I was looking for--a nice, clean, comfortable, quiet place to stay for one night. I would stay at this Comfort Inn hotel again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I stayed at this hotel while I was in town for a quick conference. I was able to get an amazing price and was pleasantly surprised by the quality I received for what I paid. The hotel was older, but they have done a good job keeping it up to date in most areas. My room was nice with a large flat screen tv, fridge, and microwave. The bathroom was a little plain, but very clean. The breakfast in the morning was very good and could be considered a typical hotel breakfast. It did not disappoint at all. The grounds of the hotel were very beautiful! It was somewhat wooded with a pond area that was great. Overall, this hotel was very clean and nice. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Indianapolis
Holiday Inn Indianapolis North/Carmel
Courtyard Indianapolis Carmel
Courtyard Indianapolis Carmel
#71 of 180 in Indianapolis
Hampton Inn Indianapolis/Carmel
Drury Plaza Hotel Indianapolis Carmel
Staybridge Suites Indianapolis - Carmel
SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Carmel

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!