“Great place to stay”

Comfort Inn Indianapolis North – Carmel
Ranked #83 of 186 Hotels in Indianapolis
Reviewed July 31, 2012

We stayed here while in town for the Brickyard 400. While the people of Indianapolis were very rude, the one thing I can say is that we looked forward to going back to the Jameson Inn. The rooms were very clean, staff was fantastic with their customer service and the breakfast in the morning was terrific. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling through the area. You will get great service, a clean property and be treated with kindness. Great job!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank ercowgirl
JamesonInnCarmel, Manager at Comfort Inn Indianapolis North – Carmel, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2012

Dear ercowgirl
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Jameson Inn Carmel. Brickyard is always a very busy time for us, at it's great to hear that even in our busiest of times we are providing the excellent service all of our guests deserve!
Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed July 11, 2012

I stayed at this hotel in June 2012. When I turned down the bed at 10:30 pm there was blood on the sheet. I called the front desk and they came and changed them. The key card would only work one time and every time we left the room we had to go to the desk and get a new card to get into the room. The toilet overflowed in the early morning hours. We called the desk and they brought some towels to soak up the mess on the floor and gave us a key card to a room down the hall and we had to use that room to shower and get ready. It was so inconvenient. I will not stay at this hotel again! The management did offer me a complimentary room at any of their hotels.....thanks but no thanks.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family

Dear Maijane C.
We are deeply sorry for the very inconvenient stay that you recently had here with us at the Jameson Inn. It is inexcusable for the sheets to be in that condition. We have worked very hard with all of our housekeeping staff to provide all guests with a clean and comfortable room during their stay. Please know that we are truly sorry for the inconvenience and hope that in the future you will give us another try. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed May 14, 2012

Booked on the fly while traveling from Texas to Indiana for family visits. No hassles when booking. Great room easy access from I465 and N. Meridian St.

Room Tip: We stayed on the groung floor. Quiet....
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Larry W

Dear Larry W.
Thank you for staying with us at the Jameson Inn Carmel we appreciate your time writing a review. We are very fortunate to be located in a great location that is conveniently located off the highway. Happy to know that your stay was hassle free and we hope to see you again in the near future. Again thank you for you response.

Reviewed April 25, 2012

I had been to this hotel in the past on a family vacation. Everything was great and we had an enjoyable time. I went back expecting the same results and was blown away with TERRIBLE SERVICE!!!! I went there with a coupon and long story short was treated like I was nothing. The worst part was the manager, Samantha gave me a whole story on why they couldn't accept the coupon and that it was a certain area and stuff about taxes. Completely UNPROFESSIONAL AND RUDE!!!!! I will not be back unless they do something about the staff. People don't need to spend their hard earned money on people that will treat you so badly. I thought the golden rule was treat people how you want to be treated. Business or not you will not get that here. I'm so upset because this was the place I always stayed when I went to Indy. Great hotel terrible service.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
JamesonInnCarmel, Manager at Comfort Inn Indianapolis North – Carmel, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2012

Dear Jill86868686:
I sincerely apologize for your unpleasant stay. We at Jameson Inns strive to provide excellent customer service to all of our guests at all times. The coupon rates do vary per location, we did offer a different discounted rate to try and work with your price budget. We hope that you will return in the future and give us another chance to wow you with our outstanding customer service.

Reviewed April 21, 2012

We stayed 3 nights at this hotel in April 2012. Like the other reviews have noted, the service is very good - friendly and accomodating. The location is also good. Close to everything needed.
The room was relatively clean and comfortable. The heating / air system is old - either on or off and blows directly onto one bed. We also had a leaking faucet in the bathroom which dripped incessantly and likely wasted water. I may or may not stay here again but I don't regret this stay.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank PSS4444

Dear PSS444:

Thank you for staying with us at the Jameson Inn Carmel. We appreciate the feedback from your stay. Here at Jameson Inns we take maintenance issues very seriously. On a monthly basis we do preventative maintenance in our rooms to try and prevent issues like this from occurring. We apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused you. Next time you’re in Indianapolis we hope you will choose the Jameson Inn Carmel!

Reviewed April 3, 2012

I had booked 4 night stay at this hotel Apr.2-Apr.6. online. I was schduled for hospital test at that time. The hosptal gave us a special price . I was told to cancel online reservations and then we would be given that price. I was unable to get through to cancel reservations. I asked if Ashley could help me. Ashley and Samantha went out of their way to help us get our reservations cancelled and rebooked at the special rate. We were very pleased an definitely will stay again.
Mary Harper
mlbh@thefreesite.com

Room Tip: Stayed in room 301 . Very quiet and clean
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank mary30136990
JamesonInnCarmel, Manager at Comfort Inn Indianapolis North – Carmel, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2012

Dear Mary30136990,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We were glad to help in any way possible. Feel free to contact us for your next visit directly and we will get you set up for your next stay! Have a great day!
Samantha McDonald

Reviewed March 12, 2012

This was my second stay at this location for a work training. The staff at this location made the three of us in our party feel very welcome. The room was exceptionally clean and provided all needed amenities. The staff was able to direct us to an excellent restaurant. I will definitely be staying here again:_

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
JamesonInnCarmel, Manager at Comfort Inn Indianapolis North – Carmel, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2012

Dear Debi B,
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. It's wonderful to hear that the staff was very helpful and made you feel welcomed. We look forward to having you stay with us in the future!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Indianapolis
Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis Carmel
Holiday Inn Indianapolis North/Carmel
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Carmel - Westfield
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#105 of 186 in Indianapolis
La Quinta Inn & Suites Indianapolis South
Baymont Inn & Suites Indianapolis South

Been to Comfort Inn Indianapolis North – Carmel? Share your experiences!