“Friendly and quiet hotel”

Holiday Inn Express Northwest-Park 100
Ranked #86 of 186 Hotels in Indianapolis
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed October 12, 2012

We have stayed here several times and have never been disappointed with the rooms or the service. Everyone is very friendly and actually talks to you--rooms are clean and modern--good breakfast and pleasant surroundings. Only negative-the bathroom was on the small side!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Very personable staff, we were always greeted with a smile. James Haley and Larry Thacker stand out in particular. A great spot to stay while visiting family and checking out the zoo. Breakfast was really good, great service and food. Clean and comfortable rooms, clean dining room.The kids especially liked the pool.Would definately stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 10, 2012

My wife and I had a great stay at this Holiday Inn. The staff was very friendly and helpful, thank you Jackie and Michael. Breakfast was the best I've had at any hotel. Hope to be able to visit again soon. Went to the zoo and Jackie had some good ideas about the best things to do around town.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 7, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised with this hotel. The room was very clean and nicely decorated, the bed was really well made and clean, and the furniture was very nice. The bathroom was nice, although a tad small. I loved the breakfast room; it was different from all the breakfast rooms I had seen before because it had a nice architecture and several sitting areas. Breakfast was good and had plenty of options. I really liked this hotel! I wish we would have stayed longer!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 18, 2012

My friend and I were looking for an inexpensive, nice, clean and safe hotel while visiting the Indy Jazz Fest. Being from out of town and having no clue what to expect I called this Holiday Inn Express to get info. The clerk Mairka helped me so much in making my decision. She was familiar with the area, said we were close the the concert venue, as well as close to the hwy., restaurants and other retail. Had it not been for her engaging conversation, I probably wouldn't have chosen this location. Service was excellent, Shirley quite helpful at breakfast. Rooms were clean. I would stay here again. Only complaint is the lighting inside of the room...too dark, offer at least 1 75 watt bulb.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 4, 2012

We were very pleased with the service, the cleanliness of the room, the staff--front desk and housekeeping were equally helpful! The location of this motel was perfect for our needs with easy access to main highway and cross streets, access to groceries and quick eats. Continental breakfast was all that it needed to be, and my husband enjoyed the chili on the night we arrived. Pool and hot tub were just right. Enjoyed the use of the office center since I didn't bring my laptop--tho internet was a bit slow. I so appreciated all of the staff who were helpful in a number of ways. We will definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Upon arrival we were reassigned to an end room on an upper floor by the front desk in anticipation...
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 1, 2012

when we got there at checkin we made it evident to the front desk but they seemed to ingnor us. on top of that we waited for ever, i guess there back office was more appealing than those who bring them money. When we got to our room the was haid in the tub and the toliet looked dirty, i had to wipe it down my self to feel comfortable using it. if it wornt for out room being paid for we would have left that day. i will never come back here again.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Adraab10, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Northwest-Park 100, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2012

Hello brown830,

Thank you for the feedback from your recent visit with us at the Holiday Inn Express. We truly value our guests and love receiving some insight into their stay. I want to let you know we take all negative reviews seriously and I will be looking into each matter listed.

Our team strives to offer clean, comfortable accommodations along with providing the best possible customer service for each guest while staying away from home. I will be sharing and discussing your review with staff members to ensure we are all conscious of what you outlined in your review.

Once again, I do wish we left you with a better impression. We are proud of your hotel and team and promise that if given another opportunity, we will make your next stay a memorable one for the right reasons!

Take Care,