Haven Hotel
$259
Omni Severin Hotel(Indianapolis)
$229
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 11, 2013

As the President of my organization I scheduled our Annual Fall Conference at Caribbean Cove. Ron Walker the Conference/Catering manager was wonderful to work with. The catering staff was friendly & helpful. The chef even baked muffins for our morning break, they were delicious. All in all our group received wonderful service & I hope we return in the future.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank joann S
CCH M, Manager at Haven Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time here at Caribbean Cove Hotel and Conference Center. We make ever effort to provide excellent service. We hope to you see again.

Management
Caribbean Cove Hotel & Conference Center

Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

Yes, the water park was not sparkling. Yes, it was not as bright as I would have liked. Yes, one of the water slides wasn't functioning Yes, it is not the Ritz Carlton. Yes, the kids had fun and bunches of it. If you are not too picky, your family will have a great time. Staff was very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: November 2013
2  Thank HighlanderFamily
CCH M, Front Office Manager at Haven Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We love to hear that your kids enjoyed the water park and our staff was helpful and friendly. Thank you for choosing the Caribbean Cove Hotel & Conference Center an we hope you return in the future.

Front Office Manager
Caribbean Cove Hotel & Conference Center

Reviewed October 29, 2013

We were very disappointed. Website claims that hotel has "State of the art" fitness center. There was no fitness center to be found. If we would have known this we would not have spent the money to go. The clerk did take off $25 from our bill for this inconvenience, but only when I mentioned it. It is not cheap for 2 nights including water park. Also, website mentions multiple restaurants in the hotel to choose from. One of these is actually closed down, even though it is still listed in the description of amenities. Kids did enjoy the water park, although the water was pretty cold.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Keri K
Reviewed October 27, 2013

We used a livingsocial voucher and its all livingsocial's fault, they need to investigate what they are promoting. Everything I have read in the "terrible" reviews was confirmed this weekend when we stayed October 25, 2013. Filthy and run-down are the words I would use to describe it. The only reason I looked up reviews on this place is because I wanted to see if other people thought the same thing we did. Don't worry about using your livingsocial voucher, consider it a loss and stay somewhere else, or complain to livingsocial, which is what I'm going to do. We bought 2 rooms and had 4 adults with 4 small children. Everyone agreed that we won't be going back again. The waterpark was very dirty and cold, and only about half the lights were on so you couldn't see the how dirty it actually was. We ate breakfast in the morning and the food quality wasn't good at all for a breakfast buffet. Our bathrooms were dirty, floor tile chipped, black mildew in the corner of our tub, ceiling tiles broken and stained. The curtains had big stains in our room. Our tub drain was 95% clogged. Please heed the warnings. If enough people don't give them business, maybe someone else will buy it and give this hotel the attention it needs because it could be grand if someone took care of it.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Kbristol03
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We anticipated an enjoyable family weekend, we received a dripping ceiling over the bed and then we were moved to a room with no hot water. That I was willing to let slide, but on the way home I realized I had left my prized camera and equipment. Housekeeping verified it there and said they would keep it in a safe until I sent a box to ship it back in. When I called to get shipping details my camera had changed to a small pocket camera and the manager disconnected my phone calls 3times. Run fast from this facility!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family