WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #152 of 184 Hotels in Indianapolis
Indianapolis, Indiana
“What a wonderful stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

Thank you to the manager Collin he was very polite and helped me and my children with everything that we needed during our stay. He made it very comfortable. A second place like home. We will be returning and getiing more rooms the next time. Thank you again

Room Tip: My family and Ienjoyed our room with the balcony with the pool view
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

This was the most horrible experience..my 2yr old was bitten by roaches we had bed bugs and when they moved me to a different room my luggage was taken from the orginal room 174....the whole atrium and pool area is infeasted with roaches we have pics of them all over even in their vending machines and ice machines they have roaches...when I addressed the situation they pretended as if they weren't aware..do not stay at this hotel it is run down and dirty and undermatained..the manager terry synder told me that I shouldn't lie that both he and I have roaches at home but we can't see them and when i addressed them about my Louie vutton luggage that was taken he told me to take it up with his insurance and make a claim for my $1500 hundred dollar bag...he also told me I am banned from ever staying at their hotel and I said that is fine with me I wouldn't even let my dog stay in their roach and bedbug infested hotel...if u have children do not stay their....

• Stayed June 2013
2 Thank elizabethziko
Atlanta
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

The room was very clean and accommodating, service was good, close to everything, Emily was awesome! Indoor pool, etc, Friendly staff, Restaurants, large shopping stores, close access to expressway. Great selection of movies on demand.

Room Tip: Rooms facing pool are neat, I was pleased with our room.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Tampa, Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

Our family reunion was held at the Caribbean Cove Hotel & Conference Center last month. The facility was absolutely fantastic and very family friendly. What made our stay so much better, was the service we received from Tabitha, the bartender at the sports bar in the hotel. She took great care of every one of our family members that visited the bar. She showed great hospitality and provided service that was well above and beyond what we expected. Thank you, Tabitha for making all of us feel at home.

Peru, Indiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

I took my children here this Memorial Day Weekend. We had booked a room that views the Atrium. Which was a very good choice! I suggest you pay the extra 10$ for the Atrium room it has a balcony that over looks the Swimming pool, ( not the water park). But it was a great view. The room was worth the price, it was a nice area to rest in between visits to the water park. The Indoor water park was a bit smaller than I expected, but it did have 3 fun slides for those 42" or taller, a lazy river, a nice play area that has water squirting from everywhere, a hot tub, and a pool area with basketball hoops set up. The Indoor Water Park area was not very clean! but my kids are 2, 7, 14, & 34! They all enjoyed it. There is also a game room above the water park area. The hotel itself was very nice! Nice restaurants, but beware the dinner buffet. The food was cold even though there was still steam coming from the pans :-(

Room Tip: I personally would have enjoyed the bottom floor with the Atrium view. Some of them even have tables...
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
CCH M, Manager at Rodeway Inn North Conference Center, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Thank you very much for your post! We love to hear positive feedback from our guests because it shows that our hard work is paying off. We know that it is much easier to spread the word if your stay is less than expected but to take the time to write something positive is a amazing gift! We thank you again and hope to see you back soon! If you need anything don't hesitate to give us a call!!
Cincinnati, Ohio
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

As expected it was a very busy weekend for the hotel since it was Memorial Day Weekend and the Indy 500 was taking place - BUT you would think this would motivate the hotel to put on their best for their guests. I am not typically someone who writes reviews but a hour into our visit I started taking notes of all the things I found disappointing so I could share it with others thinking about staying here.
- We had requested cribs to be in our room (once when we called and once when we checked in three hours before actually heading to our room) - there was no crib
- when I went to call the front desk to ask about bringing up a crib the phone didn't work and I couldn't find anywhere in the room where the number to the front desk was listed so I could call using my cell phone
- the elevators were very dirty
- the clocks in our room were all saying different times (not the end of the world - but annoying!)
- housekeeping carts were blocking the elevators when we were trying to carry out our stuff to the car making it very difficult
- at the water park our two year old twins were so excited to play in the kiddie area but it was completely over taken by teenagers there on a youth retreat of some sort and none of the lifeguards were helpful in telling them to play elsewhere so our kids couldn't even enjoy the water park
- the included breakfast with our package was nothing special at all
- there were ANTS in both our bathroom and in the morning we found them in OUR BED :(
- our room was on the inside courtyard but our balcony looked directly at a brick wall and felt very claustrophobic
- when asked about late check-out they were very rude about it

Overall it was a disappointment and we were thankful we were only staying one night.

Norwood, Ohio
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for a conference and family emergency in late April. The hotel front desk staff was very messy and unprofessional. They were discussing the business of the conference with people checking in. They had reservations all messed up and additionally even were checking people into duplicate rooms. I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone until they clean house with new management and new front desk people that know how to be professional and courteous.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business