“ok served the purpose”

Days Inn & Suites Northwest Indianapolis
Ranked #130 of 180 Hotels in Indianapolis

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Reviewed November 18, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Days Inn on 3910 Payne Road in November, 2013. The manager at the front desk was wonderful young lady - very polite and accomodating. But, the room has had significant water damage that wasn't fixed properly, we had to change rooms twice (the 1st time due to bad lighting in the bathroom, the 2nd time due to the smell of cigarette smoke in the room), and the refrigerator didn't work. I wasn't expecting 4 stars, but I wasn't expecting what I got either. The property needs major work.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
DaysInnDesk, Director of Sales at Days Inn & Suites Northwest Indianapolis, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
We are currently going through every room renovating the walls, linens, and furniture. We take care of issues as soon as we are notified if we do not catch them first. I am sorry to hear about your experiences. We also turn the refrigerators and microwaves off between guests being in the room to save energy. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again!
PHOENIX
Reviewed November 18, 2013

The entire hotel smelled horrible. The carpets were not cleaned. I felt like I was on prostitute avenue. Traffic coming and going from the hotel all hours of the night. Constant noises coming from the rooms. I came back to the hotel late one night, young hoodlums hanging out around private entrances to hotel. No security, no lighting, as a single woman traveling alone, I did not feel safe coming and going from hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
We had a group of high school students this past weekend for the Bands of America contest. I am sorry to hear that you did not feel safe and that they were crowding the doors. All of our entrances are lighted and have a security camera. We also had our staff members making sure everything inside the hotel was going smoothly. The group explains the noises which I am sorry that you had to endure. We would love to see you again! Thank you for the review.
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I did not like the stick of incenses that was left burning in my room by the cleaning staff. It made all my stuff smell. This is the second time that I have stayed here. I must say not bad for the price but bring your own pillow. the ones there are just fluff.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

DaysInnDesk, Director of Sales at Days Inn & Suites Northwest Indianapolis, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Thank you for your review. I will say that we do not put incense in our rooms because it is a fire hazard and leaves such a permanent smell. I am glad that you have stayed with us before and hope that you will stay again!
Travelers also viewed these Indianapolis hotels
Quality Inn
#104 of 180 in Indianapolis
Castleton
Days Inn Indianapolis Off I-69
Days Inn Indianapolis Off I-69
#128 of 180 in Indianapolis
Comfort Inn & Suites N at Pyrami...
#111 of 180 in Indianapolis
Motel 6 Indianapolis
#118 of 180 in Indianapolis
Best Western Country Suites
#56 of 180 in Indianapolis

Been to Days Inn & Suites Northwest Indianapolis? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Suites Northwest Indianapolis

Property: Days Inn & Suites Northwest Indianapolis
Address: 3910 Payne Branch Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46268-3118 (Formerly Signature Inn Indy Northwest)
Location: United States > Indiana > Indianapolis
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #130 of 180 Hotels in Indianapolis
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn & Suites Northwest Indianapolis 2*
Our hotel has an indoor heated pool as well as a workout facility. We offer a free continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi. We also offer a microwave and mini-fridge in each room. We are located right off of I-465 which is convenient for easy access to any part of the city that you may be doing business in. We have a wide variety of restaurants within walking distance including Famous Dave's BBQ, Texas Roadhouse, Longhorn Steakhouse and many more! We look forward to hearing from you! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Northwest Indianapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn & Suites Indianapolis Nw Hotel Indianapolis