See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 21, 2013

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
DaysInnDesk, Director of Sales at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Northwest Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

Reviewed March 19, 2013

When we got to the room,I inspected,and found a broken cfl bulb. I contacted the desk about it. Then had to leave . When I came back the bulb was not replaced. As I have been told when a cfl bulb breaks this is a hazmat situation(because of mercury contamination)
The next morning when I went to make coffee,the coffeemaker had some sort of paper crammed inside the water area and it was stained with a brown substance and I threw this away.Also the knobs for the fridge wer missing in both rooms and we had to use pliers to turn them on.. Because of my appointment I once again had to leave,so I did not tell the desk about the problem. These were minor problems but I think there should be a check list for people to check off these things before they leave or do a better job of checking the rooms before someone else rents them.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
DaysInnDesk, Director of Sales at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Northwest Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

Dear David,

I am very sorry to hear about all of these inconveniences you experienced during your stay at our hotel! We have recently switched management and are currently in the process of building up a better staff so that situations like this will not occur. I am going to print off your review and give it to our head house keeper so that she can create a checklist for the girls cleaning the rooms. We really appreciate your feedback and hope to improve in all of these areas so that future and returning guests will not have to experience the same situation. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
DaysInnDesk, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Northwest Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

Reviewed March 8, 2013

Date of stay: February 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Nice Hotel were you can get a nice indoor pool and free breakfast for $50 in good location.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Heather S
DaysInnDesk, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Northwest Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

Im so glad you enjoyed your time with us. Thank you for taking the time to let us know. Please come back and see us again! Have a great day!