“Although my stay was a pleasant experience the departure...”

Days Inn & Suites Northwest Indianapolis
Ranked #128 of 178 Hotels in Indianapolis
INDIANAPOLIS
“Although my stay was a pleasant experience the departure...”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Although my stay was a pleasant experience the departure was not justified assumptions make eveyone involved not look good out and for that I will have to pass this experience along to the civil rights commission and the attorney generals office.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

indydaysinn_11, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Northwest Indianapolis, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay! We appreciate all feedback!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
EVANSVILLE
Reviewed November 11, 2012

My comforter had poop stains where it looked like they just wiped there rear end with,there were stains on the sheets that looked like blood,after complaining about the T.V. being all scrambled,the refrigerator.and microwave not working I didn't call to complain anymore she already said they had no more rooms with king beds so i took pictures of the nasty an broken stuff,laid towels on the bed and slept in my clothes,I showed the pics to front desk when i was checking out,and they insulted me with a $15.00 discount I didn't ask for a discount I told them and showed them what needed done before they shoved someone else in that room,I still have pics if anyone wants to see them.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank JEFFREY1968
Travelers also viewed these Indianapolis hotels
Quality Inn Indianapolis North
#106 of 178 in Indianapolis
Comfort Inn & Suites N at Pyrami...
#107 of 178 in Indianapolis
Motel 6 Indianapolis
#118 of 178 in Indianapolis
Best Western Country Suites
#55 of 178 in Indianapolis

Been to Days Inn & Suites Northwest Indianapolis? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Suites Northwest Indianapolis

Property: Days Inn & Suites Northwest Indianapolis
Address: 3910 Payne Branch Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46268-3118 (Formerly Signature Inn Indy Northwest)
Location: United States > Indiana > Indianapolis
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #128 of 178 Hotels in Indianapolis
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn & Suites Northwest Indianapolis 2*
Our hotel has an indoor heated pool as well as a workout facility. We offer a free continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi. We also offer a microwave and mini-fridge in each room. We are located right off of I-465 which is convenient for easy access to any part of the city that you may be doing business in. We have a wide variety of restaurants within walking distance including Famous Dave's BBQ, Texas Roadhouse, Longhorn Steakhouse and many more! We look forward to hearing from you! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Northwest Indianapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn & Suites Indianapolis Nw Hotel Indianapolis