We stayed here for the 2014 Big Ten Basketball Tournament. The breakfast area was nice and bright. The food was good. The beds and rooms were comfortable. The location was quiet and convenient to a major road with a short drive into downtown. There were a number of restaurants close by. Overall, it exceeded our expectations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated directly off of exit 103 on I-65 South, our hotel is located just south of Indianapolis. We're a sixty-two room, three-level hotel with both elevators and stairs. On the first floor sits our pool and hot tub, both available from six in the morning to ten at night. Our first floor also hosts our breakfast room, where guests can receive complimentary hot breakfast (included with the price of the room) and have small gatherings at night.Restaurants like Texas Roadhouse, Scotty's Brewhouse, and Cheeseburger in Paradise are within walking distance, making our hotel the perfect lodging solution for sport teams and other large groups that can't pick up and go like smaller families. You'll find shopping malls, chain retailers, and gas stations cropping up close to our location, eager to serve our customers in a quick and timely fashion. Perry Park, which features a large waterpark during the summer and an ice rink during the winter, is only fifteen minutes away and perfect for families with small children at all times of the year.As you travel deeper into Indianapolis and explore the downtown area, you'll find intriguing attractions -- including the Indianapolis Zoo, the world's largest Children's Museum, the Indianapolis Museum of Art, and the White River State Park.Finally, at the heart of the city, you'll find our famous Monument Circle. It holds the Indiana Soldiers' and Sailors' Monument in its center, which pays respect to the fighters of the American Revolution and frequently holds concerts, festivals, and free events on its multitude of steps that lead inside to the Colonel Eli Lilly Civil War Museum and stairs that take you to the top of the monument to look across the city's skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn Indianapolis South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Indianapolis
- Fairfield Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Fairfield Inn