Comfort Inn
Travel Inn(Indianapolis)
Comfort Inn South(Indianapolis)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsyogurteating area was cleanclose to downtowneggs and sausagewould stay here againan older hoteloff the highwayper nightbooked this hotelnice roomlucas oil stadiumwalmartrefrigeratorventilationtvfurniture
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 15, 2013

While in Indianapolis for a gymnastics meet at the Indiana Convention Center my sons and I stayed at the Comfort Inn. We were so pleased with our room. It was spacious even with 2 comfortable queen size beds. The well appointed bathroom was clean and a nice size. The room we had also had a fridge and microwave, with a sink built into the counter top and kitchen style cabinets up above. The furniture was nice and the room also had a flat screen TV which my boys enjoyed. The hotel was in a good location, near everything we needed (restaurants, shopping, gas stations) and was clean. The lobby/breakfast area were well decorated and comfortable, and things were quiet during the night which is unusual for a hotel. Check in/out was a breeze and the staff were so nice. What really impressed me is was about 10 minutes after we got into our room, the front desk called to find out if everything was satisfactory, which it was. If we are ever in the area again, we'll definitely be staying at the Comfort Inn

Room Tip: We stayed in room 123, if you can request a room ask for that one. You can park your vehicle right outside your window and it's far enough from the lobby/pool area to be quiet. Also the room didn't smell like a hotel room. There were no odors and the room was clean.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank teresam27
comfortskeystone, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Thank you so much for the great review. My team and I take great pride in providing every guest with a great stay and we love to hear that we have met that goal. We look forward to your next visit.

Patty Stevens

Reviewed January 6, 2013

The staff was very friendly, helpful and greeted us whenever we entered/exited to the hotel. Room was very clean and comfortable. Complimentary water, granola bar and cookies were great. Good breakfast with hot and cold choices. Very convenient to downtown.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank spookymk

Thank you for the positive feedback. My team and I strive to provide every guest with excellent service and we love to hear that we have met that goal. Please visit again soon!

Patty Stevens

Reviewed November 20, 2012

We stayed here with a group of high school students in October. It was convenient to get on and off the highway as we were headed to the Indiana Convention Center each day. The staff provided me with extra keys for each of the rooms that students were staying in, and we had no major issues. All of our rooms were clean, beds were comfortable, and the breakfast was okay. It's not the nicest area right around the hotel with the run down convenience store nearby, but better lighting on neighboring properties would help that out.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank jandacut
Reviewed October 24, 2012

WE and a few others stayed last weekend, they treated us very good and were so nice. The rooms were clean and the suite my daughter stayed in was great and big with micro and frig. They you for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Rhondajo
Reviewed July 13, 2012

I along with my five other colleagues stayed at this Comfort Inn for 6 months for business. We were treated like family. The hotel was just renovated before we came, it is very nice. The rooms were very clean and comfortable and breakfast was awesome! The staff at this hotel should be training other hotels in hospitality. The managers reception during the week was very nice to come back to after a very busy day! The nightly fresh baked cookies were a great touch. I will definitely return and recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business