“Stay away!!!!!”

Ranked #159 of 180 Hotels in Indianapolis
Dearborn, Michigan
“Stay away!!!!!”
Reviewed February 18, 2012

I've seen dumpsters in better shape than this hotel. May want to consider sleeping in your vehicle, as opposed to staying at this hotel. Where do I start?
1) TV was straight out of the 1970's, obviously garbage picked.
2) Bed, Carpeting, walls - never been washed - just disgusting.
Don't waste your time looking at this place.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Traveller573

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Broad Ripple, Indiana, United States
Reviewed February 11, 2012

No Stars. WORST hotel ever. Dirty, Lied too, Moved to 3 different rooms in 2 days, will not refund the money for the rest of the week that I won't sleep here. No internet unless I want to sit at the Front Desk Free wifi Advertised. I was woke up the second morning to a crack prostitute pounding on the door at 8 AM. There is not a big enough wire brush or enough bleach to scrub the filth off that you feel when you walk in these rooms. Do not stay here .

Room Tip: Not Here !
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank FreedomFighta
Farmington Hills, Michigan
Reviewed February 9, 2012

The room were disgusting. There was brown stains on the bed comforter were supposed to sleep on. That's right, BIG brown stains! Plaster was coming off the walls. The carpet was musty and sticky. The sinks and toilets were stained. Honestly, how someone can think that they can actually take peoples money for this is unbelievable. We left after moving to a second room with the same problems. Then we had to dispute the charges with our credit card company.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank Ray J
Reviewed February 5, 2012

No wifi, no shuttle service, and doesn't look like they have housekeeping either! This place is absolutely disgusting! Not sure how they remain in business. Website advises wifi and shuttle service. No wifi signal in my room. Shuttle service is a scam. They are not allowed to go where they rest of the hotel shuttles go (IND Airport banned them I heard) the front desk advises to go to pax pickup / taxi area and they will pick you up there. After waiting for the shuttle, I was advised by the hotel it wasn't available currently and I'd have to take a cab (at my own expense by the way) no wifi, no shuttle, annoying... BUT ... Dirty, pubic hairs everywhere...unacceptable. Not sure the hotel owns a vacuum! The State of Indiana should shut this place down.

• Stayed February 2012
3 Thank cheeks4u2nv
Blue Springs, Missouri
Reviewed November 26, 2011

Upon checking into room we found uneven/stained flooring, sheetrock dust on floor, broken chair, pubic hair in bed, and dried red colored stains in bed. Refused to stay in room, went to another hotel. GM, Shawn would not speak to us the following day. Only Front End Mgr, Tim would talk to us. Expained situation and asked for refund. Was told that we would not receive refund as this is policy. Stated we would dispute credit card charges and Tim's response was "out of all of the disputes, we win 95% of them". Makes you wonder how many times this has happened. Mentioned in prebooking process the need for a refrigerator for medicinal storage purposes. This was not provided and it was not mentioned in any part of the prebooking process that it would not be provided. Tim stated that this room was issued to us by mistake, that it was marked for maintenance. OOPS!! Should have cleaned the bed better. Tim wanted to show us other rooms to change our minds, so we could see "that not all of their rooms are like this". Sorry, can't change first impressions. Shocked that our young child had to witness such a site. Will not stay at a Knight's Inn anywhere regardless of price.

Room Tip: My tip is to stay far, far away from this place.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank brad k
INDIANAPOLIS, IN
Reviewed November 16, 2011

Checked in last night and room was cleaner than most places. All did was sleep and get up in the morning and leave but, overall was a good value. The parking lot is small and plenty of places to get a quick bite before heading out. I would reccomend to anyone who is budget minded as we are.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed November 14, 2011

As you walk in the lobby, there is a sign stating that if you or your friends are discovered sleeping in your car you will be fined!! management must post such a sign, it apparently happens often. As I did not have time to search elsewhere, I stayed. Upon going to the room there was no remote control and no wifi signal. Surprisingly the room was "inhabitable." Though my problem with this property was the horrible customer service. I went to work @ 8pm that evening (preforming hard physical labor), by 9am I discovered I would not be leaving the job site anytime soon (at this time I was unsure if I would stay another night or not). I called the property to inform them of my situation and was informed that if I did not retrieve my belongings from the room before check out time I would be charged a fee for "late check out." I never even took a shower in this room nor pulled the blankets back; with this type of customer service it is no wonder people prefer to sleep in their cars as opposed to dealing with management/customer service such as this.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business