“Right Price and Good Value”

Knights Inn Indianapolis Airport South
Ranked #161 of 185 Hotels in Indianapolis
Reviewed November 16, 2011

Checked in last night and room was cleaner than most places. All did was sleep and get up in the morning and leave but, overall was a good value. The parking lot is small and plenty of places to get a quick bite before heading out. I would reccomend to anyone who is budget minded as we are.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends

Reviewed November 14, 2011

As you walk in the lobby, there is a sign stating that if you or your friends are discovered sleeping in your car you will be fined!! management must post such a sign, it apparently happens often. As I did not have time to search elsewhere, I stayed. Upon going to the room there was no remote control and no wifi signal. Surprisingly the room was "inhabitable." Though my problem with this property was the horrible customer service. I went to work @ 8pm that evening (preforming hard physical labor), by 9am I discovered I would not be leaving the job site anytime soon (at this time I was unsure if I would stay another night or not). I called the property to inform them of my situation and was informed that if I did not retrieve my belongings from the room before check out time I would be charged a fee for "late check out." I never even took a shower in this room nor pulled the blankets back; with this type of customer service it is no wonder people prefer to sleep in their cars as opposed to dealing with management/customer service such as this.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 29, 2011

While my family were staying there the toilet stopped up. try as we may to plunge it, nothing worked. this went on for a week. they would send someone to plunge it. finially they moved us to a different room. plus the prostitutes from the truck stop knock on your door at all times of the night.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank robin a
Reviewed September 19, 2011

Need a room in the immediate area and this was the only place I could get. Figured it was going to be a real pit. It was much cleaner than I expected, better than several places Ive stayed that was much higher on the hog. Bed, bathroom, carpet was all fairly nice. Parking lot was way too small, had to park with the trucks. Would stay again, but only if I need to be around there again

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed September 16, 2011

Our room was refreshing! A little dated, but clean! So many wall plugs! In this day and age where we need plugged in for charging phones, computers, Kindles... we didn't have any problem here! And the staff was especially friendly and accommodating! Couldn't have been a better experience. New owner is making a big difference around here!

Jan R

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed January 30, 2011

My wife and I were tired of driving so decided to stay here for convenience. There's nothing around the hotel except truck stops and strip clubs.The hotel is dark and spooky looking at night. I asked the desk guy, think his name was David, if this was a safe area. His response was he carries a gun while he works there. Not exactly what we wanted to hear. The room was generally clean but in poor repair. We were happy to see daylight in the morning, pack our things, and get out of there fast. I will recomend Knights Inn to all my friends - I recomend if you see a Knights Inn, RUN AWAY FAST!!!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Havewifeandcar
Travelers also viewed these Indianapolis hotels
Travelodge Indianapolis South
Travelodge Indianapolis South
#136 of 185 in Indianapolis
Americas Best Value Inn-Indy South
Americas Best Value Inn-Indy Sou...
#137 of 185 in Indianapolis
Comfort Inn South
Comfort Inn South
#29 of 185 in Indianapolis
Red Roof Inn Indianapolis - South
Red Roof Inn Indianapolis - Sout...
#105 of 185 in Indianapolis
Holiday Inn Express Indianapolis South
Super 8 Indianapolis
Super 8 Indianapolis
#79 of 185 in Indianapolis

Been to Knights Inn Indianapolis Airport South? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Knights Inn Indianapolis Airport South

Address: 4909 Knights Way, I-465 and IN-37, exit 4, Indianapolis, IN 46217-9330
Location: United States > Indiana > Indianapolis
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool
#4 Spa Hotel in Indianapolis
Price Range: $73 - $214 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:1.5 star — Knights Inn Indianapolis Airport South 1.5*
We are a Wyndum Worldwide official franchise. Our "Count on Us" style of guest service makes us the leader in the hospitality industry. We offer a meeting room, weight room w/ sauna, pool, on-site catering, and Jacuzzi Suites! We have kitchenettes that are for our long term, extended stay guests. They include a full stove with oven, apartment fridge, pantry cabinets, closets, dinettes, fold out coaches and a nice cable package. Come enjoy your stay and "Count on Us"! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone and TripOnline SA so you can book your Knights Inn Indianapolis Airport South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Knights Inn South / Airport Indianapolis Hotel Indianapolis