“Complete rubbish” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Travel Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Indianapolis
Travel Inn
Ranked #158 of 178 Hotels in Indianapolis
Greater Cleveland
“Complete rubbish”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2008

Unfortunately, I had an idiot boss book this room for me for a business trip. Not only did my business ventures take me downtown and to the north side of the city (this hotel is south), he would never stay at a hotel like this. After this, I always booked my own hotels. This place was dirty and uncomfortable to sleep in. I bought a bottle of bleach and poured it all over the bathtub to give it a good cleaning. Some things were in disrepair. I have high standards for hotels and this place was disgusting. The front desk lady when I arrived late a night did try to explain to me (in my words) her theory that Indianapolis is a microcosm of the United States in that the North, East, South, and West parts of the city share traits with their respective American counterparts (the northern part of the U.S., the southern part of the U.S., etc.) Indianapolis would be awesome if it wasn't a boring city in the middle of nowhere just planned to be a capital much like Columbus, OH. Even Columbus is much better than Indy.

• Stayed March 2008
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
      Location
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Check in / front desk
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)

Muncie, Indiana
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2006

We booked a room there for a Friday night. I had booked the motel room on hotels---, (I have used them in the past and never had a problem), pre-paid the reservation, so we went to a baseball game first. It was late, about 10pm when we got to the motel, we were tired, and thought we'd check in and be in bed in a few minutes. The guy at the front desk took my name and reservation #- I had the print out with me from the online booking (thank god!) Then he said he had a single room for me. I had booked a double room, 2 adults, 1 child. He said I had not paid enough, and he wasn't going to give me a double room for the price of a single. He was very rude. I called hotels--- customer service, then they had to call the motel, argue with the guy, then fax him something, while I had to wait. The guy finally threw my room key at me and kept saying he'd get his payment or else. When we got to the room, it was another disappointment. Walking into the room was like walking into a steam room. It was muggy, damp and smelled musty. We went ahead & stayed there, because we were really tired. The next morning, when we were checking out, we passed by the "free breakfast". There were about 8 muffins on a plate and 2 over-ripe bananas sitting by the coffee maker. Bottom Line: would not recommend to anyone!!!

Stayed April 2006
3 Thank LauraWood

Travelers are raving about these Indianapolis hotels