Arrived for a weekend trip. 3 nights and got the special $59 weekend getaway rate. Room was on the 1st floor near the elevators. Room mildly reeked of carpet fresh or some other artificial air freshener. Room was clean and nicely appointed. Bathroom was clean. Large king bed. Room was smaller than most I am used to, but the make over was well done. Flat screen TV was ok. Not HD and not a lot of channels.
Upon further inspection we founnd that the hair dryer was missing from the bathroom. A trip the the front desk found that the housekeeping staff had the key to the room they were in to call in the AM. When that rolled around they said they would get one to us. An hour later and we are still waiting. We finally had to hunt down housekeeping our self and get one.
The Breakfast was well stocked and busy. Arrive early.
The front desk staff was ok but really didnt go out of their way to do any thing.
They do allow pets here and you will hear dogs bark in other rooms at times.
Location was great. Plenty of parking. Rooms on the parking lot side are quieter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Quinta Inns & Suites offers just what travelers need to wake up on the bright side. At La Quinta Inns & Suites, we know travel can be challenging. That’s why we are here to help both business and leisure travelers find their inner optimist. We have plenty of indulgences to be happy about including our free Hot Deluxe Breakfast, high speed internet, and exercise / fitness center. We want to give you a jump start on your day with everything from fresh and delicious make-your-own waffles, biscuit & gravy, hot and cold cereal, hard boiled-eggs, bread muffins and fresh fruit to all you-can-drink-coffee and juice, there’s something for everyone. We also have catering, Jacuzzi suites with kitchenettes, out door swimming pool, business center, full service banquet facilities with food and beverages. We are pet friendly. Walk to near by restaurants and shopping centers. Our open light-filled lobbies are a great place to hang out. In room features are alarm clocks, coffee makers, complimentary local calls, hair dryers, irons & ironing boards, wired & wireless internet, refrigerators, microwaves, sitting areas, voice mail, flat screen with premium cable; non-smoking rooms and they are handicap accessible. We are 6.13 miles from downtown and right off I-465/ I-74 and 3.5 miles east of I-65. Come and enjoy our comfy beds and many other amenities delivered with friendly service and dose of humor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Indianapolis South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inns & Suites Indianapolis South Hotel Indianapolis
- La Quinta Inns And Suites Indianapolis South
- La Quinta Indianapolis