I would definitely stay in this hotel again if needed to and would recommend it to others. It was the best deal in Indianapolis that night for what we wanted out of a hotel, which was a neat appearance and a pool. The outside of the hotel was neat and the lobby and public restrooms were very modern/fancy. The staff was VERY welcoming and friendly, which was a relief to us. The pool outside was pretty cold, but the temperatures were only in the 70's, a heated pool would have been nice. The halls did smell of body odor, but the odor did not carry into our room. When entering our room, there were two spiders that we had to take care of in a corner near a window, and we have a pretty bad phobia of spiders. Although the room had nice furniture and beds, the condition of the room is actually pretty bad. In room 118, there are cracks nearly the entire length of every wall. Every piece of the bedding had cigarette burns in them. The internet was slow. This hotel definitely had my favorite breakfast out of any hotel I have stayed at so far. The biscuits and gravy as well as the bacon were the best, in addition to all the other fixings of a complimentary breakfast, eggs, waffles, cereal, oatmeal, toast, etc. We were told our bill would be just under $100, but in the end it was around $5 more. The room did not have any lotion and only had "conditioning shampoo" instead of a seperate container of shampoo and conditioner. But all in all, even with the problems this hotel did have, I would definitely return for a stay because in comparison, it was better than some other hotels we stayed at. Location is great-right next to food and stores.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Quinta Inns & Suites offers just what travelers need to wake up on the bright side. At La Quinta Inns & Suites, we know travel can be challenging. That’s why we are here to help both business and leisure travelers find their inner optimist. We have plenty of indulgences to be happy about including our free Hot Deluxe Breakfast, high speed internet, and exercise / fitness center. We want to give you a jump start on your day with everything from fresh and delicious make-your-own waffles, biscuit & gravy, hot and cold cereal, hard boiled-eggs, bread muffins and fresh fruit to all you-can-drink-coffee and juice, there’s something for everyone. We also have catering, Jacuzzi suites with kitchenettes, out door swimming pool, business center, full service banquet facilities with food and beverages. We are pet friendly. Walk to near by restaurants and shopping centers. Our open light-filled lobbies are a great place to hang out. In room features are alarm clocks, coffee makers, complimentary local calls, hair dryers, irons & ironing boards, wired & wireless internet, refrigerators, microwaves, sitting areas, voice mail, flat screen with premium cable; non-smoking rooms and they are handicap accessible. We are 6.13 miles from downtown and right off I-465/ I-74 and 3.5 miles east of I-65. Come and enjoy our comfy beds and many other amenities delivered with friendly service and dose of humor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, LaQuinta, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Indianapolis South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inns & Suites Indianapolis South Hotel Indianapolis
- La Quinta Inns And Suites Indianapolis South
- La Quinta Indianapolis