“great rooms at reasonably priced”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Indianapolis South
Ranked #52 of 180 Hotels in Indianapolis

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
  • Korean first
St. Pete Beach, Florida
Reviewed February 28, 2014

Key did not work, no heat in room, had to move, did not get the rooms that had been promised by front desk, had to move twice,,,Staff treated me lik it was my fault that things did not work. I won;t return. to this La Quinta.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank bflogaljc
WhitneyYoung, Sales Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Indianapolis South, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your valuable feedback. We do strive to provide our guests with a relaxing and stress-free stay, and your satisfaction is very important to us. I apologize that the performance of our AC unit did not meet your expectations during your recent stay.

Our maintenance team has re-inspected the units for optimal performance. I am pleased to hear that you were moved to a more comfortable room, but I do plan to speak with our guest services team to reiterate our high standards for integrity and service. Thank you again for your feedback and please visit us again soon.

Kind regards,

Whitney
Georgetown
Reviewed February 17, 2014

As a loyal LQ traveler, I am starting from high expectations. LQ's are always friendly to me and my dog. Their mattresses are almost always some of the best by the highway and the comp. breakfast is good. My wife, dog, and I were staying one night in a five inch snow storm. It had been rough getting there so we were very happy to get settled in. The desk clerk was friendly and helpful. The over all appearance of the lobby and halls was attractive. I do need to point out to the business that there was mold growing in the corner of the shower and our mattress was feeling well worn. Also the television picture was blurred (I attribute that to the snow storm) and we could not get the NBC channel. We were cut off from the winter Olympics! Remember, I am used to LQ having higher standards so I am being extra picky.

Room Tip: Rooms on the side away from the interstate are more quiet.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank folkways
Pleasant View, Tennessee
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Good location, clean, pretty quiet, very comfortable. Female traveling alone and felt perfectly safe. Front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. Housekeeping also very efficient. No complaints at all.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

1 Thank 635lindag
Terre Haute, Indiana, United States
Reviewed February 6, 2014

asked for an upper floor, got top floor!! quiet room, comfortably bed, nice bathroom.
The elevator is not hot, some places the elevators are so warm it makes me feel ill.
Nice staff. The heat in the room worked great.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Laura Shanks B
Reviewed January 28, 2014

I stay here often and am almost always happy. The room was very clean and neat, no
problems at all, very cold night and heat worked great, staff was friendly and heapful,
Breakfast was great, but I like pastries, didn't have many, but everything else was
really good. I was here for hospital stay and this was one less problem to worry about
thanks so much.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank cody91
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed January 12, 2014

I always stay here when traveling through Indy. The staff is always friendly and they have very comfortable beds. Also, plenty of truck parking. There are several restaurants within walking distance of hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business