As a loyal LQ traveler, I am starting from high expectations. LQ's are always friendly to me and my dog. Their mattresses are almost always some of the best by the highway and the comp. breakfast is good. My wife, dog, and I were staying one night in a five inch snow storm. It had been rough getting there so we were very happy to get settled in. The desk clerk was friendly and helpful. The over all appearance of the lobby and halls was attractive. I do need to point out to the business that there was mold growing in the corner of the shower and our mattress was feeling well worn. Also the television picture was blurred (I attribute that to the snow storm) and we could not get the NBC channel. We were cut off from the winter Olympics! Remember, I am used to LQ having higher standards so I am being extra picky.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Quinta Inns & Suites offers just what travelers need to wake up on the bright side. At La Quinta Inns & Suites, we know travel can be challenging. That’s why we are here to help both business and leisure travelers find their inner optimist. We have plenty of indulgences to be happy about including our free Hot Deluxe Breakfast, high speed internet, and exercise / fitness center. We want to give you a jump start on your day with everything from fresh and delicious make-your-own waffles, biscuit & gravy, hot and cold cereal, hard boiled-eggs, bread muffins and fresh fruit to all you-can-drink-coffee and juice, there’s something for everyone. We also have catering, Jacuzzi suites with kitchenettes, out door swimming pool, business center, full service banquet facilities with food and beverages. We are pet friendly. Walk to near by restaurants and shopping centers. Our open light-filled lobbies are a great place to hang out. In room features are alarm clocks, coffee makers, complimentary local calls, hair dryers, irons & ironing boards, wired & wireless internet, refrigerators, microwaves, sitting areas, voice mail, flat screen with premium cable; non-smoking rooms and they are handicap accessible. We are 6.13 miles from downtown and right off I-465/ I-74 and 3.5 miles east of I-65. Come and enjoy our comfy beds and many other amenities delivered with friendly service and dose of humor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, LaQuinta, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and Hotel.de so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Indianapolis South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inns & Suites Indianapolis South Hotel Indianapolis
- La Quinta Inns And Suites Indianapolis South
- La Quinta Indianapolis