My husband and I came to Indianapolis for a church camp meeting on Keystone Avenue. During my stay at this La Quinta we came down for breakfast. While selecting our breakfast items the bacon was almost gone so I started picking up the small broken pieces and putting them into my plate, then I went onto choosing other items. I am a bacon lover but I was going to be content with what I had. After sitting down and eating, a lady walked up to our table and brought me a whole plate of bacon!! Then I thought, "Wow, she must have been noticing me when I was getting the small pieces." I was very impressed. I only said thank you but the next morning when we went back down for breakfast again I asked if she was the lady who had brought me the bacon the day before and she said yes. I told her I thought that was very generous of her. Therefore, I also thought it certainly was worth posting. She deserves a star! Her name was Tina. Thanks Tina. You are great!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Quinta Inns & Suites offers just what travelers need to wake up on the bright side. At La Quinta Inns & Suites, we know travel can be challenging. That’s why we are here to help both business and leisure travelers find their inner optimist. We have plenty of indulgences to be happy about including our free Hot Deluxe Breakfast, high speed internet, and exercise / fitness center. We want to give you a jump start on your day with everything from fresh and delicious make-your-own waffles, biscuit & gravy, hot and cold cereal, hard boiled-eggs, bread muffins and fresh fruit to all you-can-drink-coffee and juice, there’s something for everyone. We also have catering, Jacuzzi suites with kitchenettes, out door swimming pool, business center, full service banquet facilities with food and beverages. We are pet friendly. Walk to near by restaurants and shopping centers. Our open light-filled lobbies are a great place to hang out. In room features are alarm clocks, coffee makers, complimentary local calls, hair dryers, irons & ironing boards, wired & wireless internet, refrigerators, microwaves, sitting areas, voice mail, flat screen with premium cable; non-smoking rooms and they are handicap accessible. We are 6.13 miles from downtown and right off I-465/ I-74 and 3.5 miles east of I-65. Come and enjoy our comfy beds and many other amenities delivered with friendly service and dose of humor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, LaQuinta, Orbitz, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Indianapolis South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inns & Suites Indianapolis South Hotel Indianapolis
- La Quinta Inns And Suites Indianapolis South
- La Quinta Indianapolis