“We were very welcomed here!”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Indianapolis W - Airport Area
Ranked #31 of 182 Hotels in Indianapolis
Monticello,IL
“We were very welcomed here!”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

We got here in a snow storm. They welcomed us in and gave my wife a rose for Valentine's day. Very friendly and helpful. The owner was there to greet us. I also saw him outside scooping snow. He and his staff was always asking us if we needed anything. Rooms were very clean and nice. They also had very good breakfast. They took us to the airport the next day for our flight. We would highly recommend them. We would definitely stay again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Doug F, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Indianapolis W - Airport Area, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Thank you very much for your positive recommendation of our hotel. We are gladwe were able to provide a comfortable setting for you during your snowy stay and get you back to the airport in a timely manner the next day. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed February 18, 2014

I spent 15 nights within 4 weeks at this location. Everytime I walked into the door I was greeted by name, welcomed back. Daily I was asked about my stay by numerous employees... Debra, Melissa, Diane, Harry and the rest of the staff are absolutely amazing. The rooms are spacious and clean. The lobby is one of a 5 star hotel. Breakfast is included, and it never runs out throughout the morning, the coffee is also available 24 hours, and never tastes old. They have a great indoor pool, the only thing lacking is a hot tub. They gym is small but functional, but more importantly it is clean and all the machines actually work. On my first of three weeks at this hotel, I was walking to a near by restaurant and the owner pulled up next to me in his personal car and offered me a ride to wherever I was going!!!!!!! Never in my life have I had a staff member do this, which is why I say, they make you feel at home.

Room Tip: Try not staying on the first floor... SInce this hotel is near the airport, guests arrive at all hou...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Doug F, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Indianapolis W - Airport Area, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
joe d,
We are extremely appreciative of you positive comments in regard to your numerous stays at our hotel. Debra, Melissa, Harry, and Diane are tremendous examples of the friendly staff we have to insure the highest standards of satisfaction matching the high quality of our hotel. We look forward to your next stay with us.
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I arrived here unexpectedly due to a snow storm. I was distraught by my situation but the staff were comforting and kind, It was Valentine's day and they gave me a rose at check in. The hotel is remodeled clean and tasteful. There were plenty of news papers in the lobby. There is no bar but the owner Harry drove me to Sam's club to get a bottle of wine since my car was stuck in the snow. The room was spacious clean and had a large bathroom and jacuzzi tub. One of our two TV's weren't working and a maintenance man came up quickly. The breakfast was great and included in the price of the room, They were quick to refill items and the quality was very good.. The owner Harry gave us a ride the next day to pick up our car. The service there was better than a Ritz Carlton. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Doug F, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Indianapolis W - Airport Area, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Angel511,
Thank you for your comments regarding your stay at our hotel, especially those mentioning Harry. He leads by example and sets the tone for the guest service that we feel exceeds any hotel in the city. We truly look forward to your next stay with us.
Marco Island, Fl
Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here 20 nights for business with my consulting team...staff was very accommodating and pleasant. Although we all booked at different rates through IHG, they were able to make some adjustments to keep us there. One night the GM of the hotel even bought us pizza to keep us in the hotel during one of the coldest nights in Indianapolis history! Definitely will stay there any time I'm in town.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Doug F, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Indianapolis W - Airport Area, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Eric J,
We very much appreciate the 20 days you and your team spent with us and your positive comments regarding our staff and the rate accomodations they were able to make on your behalf. Additionally, we are glad you and your tem enjoyed the pizza, and we look forward to having you stay with us again.
Augusta, Georgia
Reviewed February 12, 2014

My son and I arrived and were greeted in a friendly manner. When we had problems with our TV, the maintenance staff quickly tried to resolve the problem. The hotel was very well maintained. We will definitely stay there again when flying out of Indy.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Doug F, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Indianapolis W - Airport Area, responded to this review, February 14, 2014
kkfarley,
Thank you for your most recent stay with us and positive comments regarding our maintenance staff assisting you. We all hope you get the opportunity to enjoy our clean and friendly hotel again soon.
Three rivers
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Staff is very nice and go the extra mile. Manager arrange transportation and even phoned the store and asked them to stay open past closing so I could get a flash drive since mine was broken. Room is very nice and the jet tub was an extra bonus!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
PambMichigan,
We appreciate you complimenting our staff and manager assisting your needs during your recent stay, and we are glad, also, that you enjoyed the jet tub in your room. We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to Indianapolis.
Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

Debbie at the front and the manager, Harry Ghoman exceeded the expectations for my coworkers and myself during our 3 week stay. The rooms were clean and the quality was exceptional. This is definately best holiday inn express in the US.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Aaron P,
Thank you for your positive comments regarding Debbie with the front desk team, and Harry the manager. They represent our staff who work hard to provide the clean and friendly enviroment you experienced during your 3 weeks with us. We look forward to our next opportunity to service your travel needs.