Indy Speedway Inn
JW Marriott Indianapolis(Indianapolis)
$259
Hotwire.com
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Room was small, but well equipped with amenities. Cleanliness was average for the motels I've stayed in. I like the individual doors to outside (a personal preference) and closeness to restaurants. Would feel cramped for an extended stay, but fine for a place to spend a night or two, and a bargain compared to other hotels in the area.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
johnnybhalla, Manager at Indy Speedway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2012

Thanks for staying with us. Glad you stay was enjoyable.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Came for Mopar Monter weekend. Stayed at this Ramada last year and there is a reason I came back. The owner, Johnnie "B" is great. Goes out of his way to take care of guests and make sure your comfortable. Rooms were clean, area is safe. Plenty of places to eat very close by (walking distance). A great place to stay when in Indy.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thanks for staying with us. Glad your stay was enjoyable

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Like the location of hotel & hotel. Will stay at same hotel, have stayed there for 6 years. Had a problem getting a room at Internet price, went directly to Ramada Limited to book my room.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
johnnybhalla, Manager at Indy Speedway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2012

Thanks for staying with us. Glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

I made a reservation to stay the night at this hotel before taking a test the following morning in Indianapolis. When I arrived there was no one at the desk to check me in. I waited. While I awaited other guests came and went who were also waiting for help but no one came. Dialing the number did nothing. I tried calling the phone number listed on google maps but that just led to the desk which was unmanned. I called the national Ramada number but that led to someone who merely redirected me to the front desk. I waited a long time but eventually I decided that I did need to get some sleep before my test so I went to another hotel. The Ramada Limited is good at one thing, however, and that is billing your credit card.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo

We apologize for the incovenience.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Not sure I was given the worst room, I suppose it's possible that every other room was immaculately maintained and clean...but I doubt it. Our room was so grungy I couldn't even feel comfortable enough to sit on the sofa.... something on the bathroom floor....something on the picture frame, some mysterious pill and lots of dirt on the mattress....carpet disgusting. Johnny B not very friendly. Barking dogs. Not sure what else I can add. Jameson Inn within walking distance...thank God.

Room Tip: Stay some place else!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends

We apologize that your stay was less than enjoyable.