“Not so good!”

Ranked #94 of 182 Hotels in Indianapolis
Indianapolis
“Not so good!”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Not a safe neighborhood! One if our coaches had their vehicle window smashed in and they trashed the inside of vehicle!!! I travel all the time and have never had issues with this! All the restaurants close to the hotel had poor and slow service too! Not an area I will stay again!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends

1 Thank Brenda J

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Gulf Breeze, Florida
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Nice hotel, clean and comfortable. The room was larger than expected and quite. The bed was comfortable as well as the furnishings. I like the chair and ottoman, it was great to be able to sit somewhere other than the bed or desk. Everything appeared clean including the bathroom. Far more choices than I expected for breakfast, waffles, sausage & gravy, fruit, cereal, oatmeal, pastry, coffee and juice. Check out was fast & easy. Now for the drawbacks, 1 waffle maker, far to many sports channels and no indoor pool. I go to Indianapolis every other weekend to see my 9 yr old daughter, she hangs out with me for the weekend at my hotel. I try and find somewhere with an indoor pool so we have something to do during our down time, NOT a major drawback because the hotel is nice. I've stayed at just 1 hotel that had 2 waffle makers, what do they cost a $100? In the end it will increase the flow throughout the breakfast area. 5 different Sports channels and 1 "kids" channel which after 11 pm Cartoon Network turns into "Adult Swim" not kid friendly at all. Loose 2 sports channels (yes I love sports as much as the next person but come on 5 channels) and add Nick or Disney and maybe Animal Planet. You still have more than enough sports channels and since this is a family hotel you will be catering to that clientele as well. I would have given you 5 stars for 2 of the 3 drawback items I mentioned. I know the indoor pool would be much harder but the extra waffle maker and channels are easy fixes. Overall I had a very enjoyable stay!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Indianapolis
Reviewed March 25, 2014

I was staying at this hotel because the group I was with blocked the rooms there. The worst part was 3 vehicles were broken into the weekend I stayed there. When the staff was told, we heard them talking about it "happened again" and didn't seem too concerned. Handed out a form to fill out and called the police. Obviously this is not a safe hotel if this wasn't the first time it happened. While visiting the restaurants in close vicinity, I also did not feel safe. Several of the members in our group complained that the rooms smelled like smoke when they were to be non-smoking

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business