“Kyle bartender is the Man !”

Holiday Inn Indianapolis North/Carmel
Ranked #54 of 178 Hotels in Indianapolis
“Kyle bartender is the Man !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

I have stayed many times. This is a great location for working the area but main draw is the service at the bar. Kyle keeps the guest laughing after a long day and takes pride in his job. I will be back!

• Stayed June 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

I had made reservations with a travel agency who did not secure the room appropriately. I was trying to resolve the issue with the travel agency but they were not helpful. Christi at the front desk assisted me and quickly resolved the issue. She was extremely helpful! After traveling 5 hours of traveling it was nice to be greeted with friendly service.

Thank you Christi!

Frances

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2014

This hotel was really nice from the outside, in. Front desk was nice and the rooms were really nice. The rooms had plenty of space and the beds were extremely comfortable. There are no complaints regarding cleanliness or accessibility. I only have 3 nit picks. 1: The elevator was God awful slow. 2: The restaurant on the inside was insanely expensive. 3: There was not a lot of options that were in close proximity to the hotel regarding restaurants. Nit picks are not really a deciding factor to any rating I give. I just know that some people consider these little issues as a deciding factor in their decisions.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Mossyrock, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2014

We made reservations for 5 rooms over Memorial Day weekend, which is also the Indy 500 weekend. I made our reservation through Expedia.com. On our arrival the rooms we reserved earlier and had confirmed just 5 days prior, we're not available. Not happy. After some wrangling we were satisfied with the solution but wasn't ideal. Apparently the problem was that rooms reserved via Expedia are not room specific and it allows the hotel to give you whatever is available. If you make it directly with the hotel that switch does not happen, so note to self, stop using Expedia. We had a lunch brought in for the groomsmen and our family and we used the restaurant area and the staff allowed us to use it. We returned it back to normal standards. The rooms were nice, clean, fresh etc. The initial interaction was agggravating but in the end it worked out just fine. I'd stay again definitely. Just don't use expedia or other third party sites, go straight to the hotel and their website.

Room Tip: We were on the 5th floor. There is a nice patio area courtyard area with seating, couches and tables...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2014

I conducted a training in one of the ballrooms and the staff was remarkable. The facilities were great and the food was remarkable. Kudos to Christine Doll, Ramone and Zachary Donofrio for a job well done!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Burr Ridge, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2014

This place is a gem! It's very clean, it's newly remodeled and it even smells amazing! I really liked the Courtyard and my daughter enjoyed swimming in the indoor heated pool. We did have breakfast in the restaurant one day and it was very good! The staff are what really make the place though! Everyone from the Front Desk Agents (Stephanie) to the Bartender (Kyle) to the Managers (Brandi, Zachary, Christine, Elvira) to the Servers (Martha and Ramon) were so very welcoming and courteous! I will definitely be back and will definitely stay at this hotel again!

Room Tip: All of the rooms are great but I prefer the green rooms over the blue.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Burbank, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014

To begin with, I was actually really excited about using this Hotel after doing my research on the area and reading all of the reviews. That has since completely disappeared due to their sales staff. I am a travel agent in charge of booking for new product roll-outs which include studies, marketing team meetings, sales rep meetings, etc. and this one in particular required 20 rooms each night straight from October 13, 2014- March 13, 2015, pretty easy business to book right? NO! I could not even get a return e-mail or phone call from any of the sales people and I tried for months! Hugely disappointing! I even managed to get one of them on the phone only to be told that they'd call me back and then never did. If this is how they treat potential customers, no thanks!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Jennifer K
Zachary D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Indianapolis North/Carmel, responded to this review, June 5, 2014
Hello Jennifer K,

I would like to first introduce you to myself, my name is Zachary Donofrio I oversee the operations of our property and wanted to talk to you about a recent review you left with us.

In the feedback you left you mentioned that you have group needs from Oct through March. You also mentioned that you left several messages, emails and actually spoke to someone but could not get any follow up. Please accept my apologizes for this inconvenience, I cannot image how frustrating this must be.

So you are aware I have spoke to my sales team and asked if this sounds familiar, do we have clients we need to get back with, etc. Unfortunately we do not have any notes or emails from yourself. Do you know the name of the individual that you spoke with, we are wondering if you have the correct hotel. We would love to host you event and have you!

Thank you for your time!

Zachary Donofrio
(317) 574-4601
zdonofrio@alliancehospitality.com
Also consider these accommodations in or near Indianapolis
Drury Plaza Hotel Indianapolis Carmel
Drury Plaza Hotel Indianapolis C...
#21 of 178 in Indianapolis
Comfort Inn
#97 of 178 in Indianapolis
SpringHill Suites Indianapolis Carmel
Renaissance Indianapolis North Hotel

Been to Holiday Inn Indianapolis North/Carmel? Share your experiences!