“Very convenient”

Holiday Inn Indianapolis North/Carmel
Ranked #51 of 188 Hotels in Indianapolis
Reviewed October 11, 2013

We had to travel to Indy for a funeral and just chose an hotel we trusted. This Holiday Inn was great on service, price and location. We were there for 3 days and were never hassled. Housekeeping respected our "do not disturb" sign but they were quick to give us towels and whatever else we needed when asked.

We had a lovely view of the courtyard, easy access to the computers in the business center and the breakfast was delicious every day.

We would definitely stay here again but hope it would be under happier circumstances.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Charlotte R
Zachary D, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Indianapolis North/Carmel, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2013

Valued traveler,

We would like to say thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so sorry to hear the reasons for your travel, but also happy to know that your stay was as relaxing as possible and that our team met your expectations. As you mentioned yourself, we hope to see you again under better circumstances.

Have a great day!

Reviewed October 10, 2013

In an effort of full disclosure, I did not actually stay a night in this hotel. However, I had previously booked a room and due to a family emergency had to cancel the reservation 3 days before the trip. The management was very helpful, pleasant, and accomodating to my needs given our situation. Their willingness to work with me was greatly appreciated and I would definitely consider staying at this hotel in any future travels in the Indianapolis area.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Trip Advisor Member,

Again please accept our condolences, we do hope that your family situation has improved. We understand that things happen that we cannot control and we are happy that we were able to assist make this situation a little easier. The next time you are in the area we would love to have you.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

All the staff during my month plus stay were very friendly and helpful. The manager Zach went above and beyond to accommodate us during our stay. Kyle in the restaurant was top as well. Look forward to visiting the area again.

• Stayed: July 2013

Mr. Chapman,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review with us. We certainly miss having you and your colleague here at our property. Hopefully your work brings you back to the Indianapolis area again, it would be our pleasure to have you and your unique vehicle.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

I stayed at this Holiday Inn for 2 nights, and found it to be a very nice and clean hotel. Well managed with a friendly staff. Didn't get to try the breakfast, but had dinner in the onsite restaurant which was very good. My room and clean and the bed comfortable. I used points for my stay so I cannot comment on the price.

I enjoyed my stay, and would recommend to others.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
roboutz, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Indianapolis North/Carmel, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful comments with us. It is so wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We will be sure to pass your nice comments on to our staff. We also want to thank you for choosing to use your hard earned rewards points to stay with us. We would love to have you stay with us again!

Reviewed September 19, 2013

I stayed here for two nights on business and would recommend it to anyone. I will definitely come back. The rooms were big, clean and comfortable and the staff was great. One of the best parts was the bar/restaurant. For "hotel food" it was spectacular, but even better was the bartender Kyle, who made it a point to remember your name and make you feel welcome. If you come by, ask him to do a magic trick, he's pretty amazing!

1  Thank Rachel D

We would like to thank you for sharing your recent travel experience. We work very hard to be a great hotel our guests love. We want nothing more for you stay relaxed when you stay with us. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our staff and in particular Kyle. He is quite the character you is always willing and ready to entertain.

Thank you again for your wonderful comments. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Front Office Manager

Reviewed September 16, 2013

This is a very nice little hotel with friendly staff and good sized, clean rooms.

I only stayed for one night as I was travelling on business, however for the time I was there I found the staff to be very friendly, particularly the barman who outlined the rules of American football and cracked a few jokes.

Food was tasty, however as is common in the US, the portion was ludicrously large. I was trying to eat healthy and ordered a salad, but what came back could have, quite seriously, fed two to three people. I guess the idea is to ask for a box to take it away with you for later.

Rooms I found to be nice and clean, and in a good state of repair. Bathroom was clean to a high standard, and even passed my overflow cleanliness test (you can see the sinks overflow hole in most hotels mirrors - if it has been cleaned then you can guess that the hotel cares about cleanliness).

Anyway, nice hotel overall, with nice and friendly staff. Will be staying again next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

We would like to thank you for taking the time to write your review of your recent stay. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the staff during your stay and in particular Kyle. He is a wonderful part of our team. We are glad that you found everything to surpass your standards during your stay. Hopefully we will see you again soon!

Reviewed September 5, 2013

It has been almost a year since I was a guest at this hotel and it was wonderful to be called by name from Lateia the front desk professional and to be treated with kindness and warmth as a value platinum member for almost twenty years. It was great with the warm and fuzzy feeling and class that I get from this hotel and the staff. Lateia made sure that my suite was in the area that I wanted and that she made sure that I was okay with the floor level. The shuttle Ross driver was great and friendly as always. A restaurant person Blane was nice enough to get me a bagel after they had closed due to me being on a early morning conference call that lasted past breakfast. This hotel is a first class hotel with first class people that cares about the customers. To think that I was going to the Hilton to stay. I am glad I chose this hotel.

1  Thank WorldTraveler19999

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. We are so happy to hear that you found our entire staff to be welcoming and accommodating during your stay. Your comments were quite wonderful and have been passed on and shared with our entire staff. It is always nice to hear stories about how our staff has gone above and beyond for our guests. We truly like to make you feel as though you are at home when you stay with us.

Thank you again for your wonderful comments. We look foward to seeing you again soon!

Front Office Supervisor

Also consider these accommodations in or near Indianapolis
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Carmel - Westfield
Drury Plaza Hotel Indianapolis Carmel
Comfort Inn Indianapolis North – Carmel
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Indianapolis North - Carmel
Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis Carmel
Renaissance Indianapolis North Hotel

Been to Holiday Inn Indianapolis North/Carmel? Share your experiences!