Unlike many other Holiday Inn's that we have stayed at, and much better. The service was very friendly and the hotel although was under renovations remained quiet and clean. The beds were clean and comfortable. There was a "grab-n-go" breakfast in a side lobby area that came with our group rate hotel package, the meal was a step up from the continental breakfast at so many hotels. This hotel also offered a more nice full sit down buffet breakfast that looked nice for $10.50 pp but we just did not have the time to enjoy it. I asked a staff member if there were muffins on the quick breakfast as we had one member sick that only wanted a muffin. As it turned out muffins were not part of the breakfast but the bus boy and female staff member combined to make sure I had muffins, orange juice, and fruit in a sack to take back to the room. That is in a word SERVICE. The pool was clean as was the work out room. We could not check in until 3:00 as the hotel was so busy the night prior but the staff see to be very friendly, it was just awkward sitting and waiting with nothing for the kids to do for an hour. Although the hotel is being remodeled it seemed like a lot of effort went into signs directing the flow to area of the hotel. We would for sure return to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Indianapolis Carmel is ideally located in a park like setting in the heart of upscale Meridian Corporate Business Park and minutes away from the beautiful downtown Carmel Arts and Design District. Our unique six story design hotel is the only Holiday Inn located in the Indianapolis area. Renovated, spacious guestrooms and suites offer all the comforts of home including Holiday Inn signature bedding for a restful night sleep, microwave and refrigerator for your convenience and HDTV channels providing an array of viewing options on the 32 inch flat panel TV. Join family and colleagues for breakfast, dinner or drinks in the Terranova Bar and Grill. Take advantage of free Wi-Fi, 24 hour sundry shop and business center. To unwind from the day, take a dip in our indoor pool or whirlpool. Reenergize yourself in the fitness center. Business travelers will find our hotel conveniently located to companies within the North Meridian corridor including St. Vincent Hospital, Liberty Mutual, Delta Faucet, Teradata, Ingersoll Rand, Monster, Bridgestone Firestone, Belden, Verizon, and Thompson Technical. Take the day to enjoy attractions such as Broad Ripple, Children’s Museum, Butler University, The Palladium, Lucas Oil Stadium, and Indianapolis Speedway. We are only 20 miles from Indianapolis Airport. Relax knowing you have made the right choice with Holiday Inn Indianapolis Carmel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Indianapolis North/Carmel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Indianapolis Carmel
- Four Points By Sheraton Indianapolis Carmel Hotel Indianapolis
- Radisson Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Radisson