My teenage daughter, her friends and I went to Indianapolis for the Transiberian Orchestra concert in December. I was able to get a decent rate through Hotwire (purchase without knowing the hotel).
We arrived after dark so it was a little tricky finding the hotel, probably extremely difficult if we didn't have GPS because the hotel is located in an office subdivision.
The hotel was currently being renovated so the rooms were nicely decorated and the beds were comfortable. The beds had several choices of pillows so you could choose if you wanted firm or soft pillows.
We were able to get a roll away with no fee.
The shower water pressure was good.
The business center had a touch screen computer that when you logged out of the computer it deleted your account as well as your viewing history.
The front desk had a mini store where you could purchase a variety of snacks and they were too outrageous in regards to hotel prices (you do, obviously, pay an up charge for convenience.
No breakfast is included in the room. There is a restaurant to have breakfast and does have a breakfast buffet. We did not eat in the restaurant.
The listing for the hotel said the hotel had on demand movies; however, when we arrived they did not have on demand movies.
I would probably stay at this location again if it was a discounted rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Indianapolis Carmel is ideally located in a park like setting in the heart of upscale Meridian Corporate Business Park and minutes away from the beautiful downtown Carmel Arts and Design District. Our unique six story design hotel is the only Holiday Inn located in the Indianapolis area. Renovated, spacious guestrooms and suites offer all the comforts of home including Holiday Inn signature bedding for a restful night sleep, microwave and refrigerator for your convenience and HDTV channels providing an array of viewing options on the 32 inch flat panel TV. Join family and colleagues for breakfast, dinner or drinks in the Terranova Bar and Grill. Take advantage of free Wi-Fi, 24 hour sundry shop and business center. To unwind from the day, take a dip in our indoor pool or whirlpool. Reenergize yourself in the fitness center. Business travelers will find our hotel conveniently located to companies within the North Meridian corridor including St. Vincent Hospital, Liberty Mutual, Delta Faucet, Teradata, Ingersoll Rand, Monster, Bridgestone Firestone, Belden, Verizon, and Thompson Technical. Take the day to enjoy attractions such as Broad Ripple, Children’s Museum, Butler University, The Palladium, Lucas Oil Stadium, and Indianapolis Speedway. We are only 20 miles from Indianapolis Airport. Relax knowing you have made the right choice with Holiday Inn Indianapolis Carmel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Holiday Inn Indianapolis North/Carmel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Indianapolis Carmel
- Four Points By Sheraton Indianapolis Carmel Hotel Indianapolis
- Radisson Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Radisson