Stayed here in October and November while visiting our daughter who is a freshman at Butler University. We got the "Butler" rate which wasn't anything too special since the internet price was only a few dollars higher. On our first stay, our room was at the back of the hotel on the fourth floor. I didn't think we would ever find or get to our room. So, on our second stay, we made sure to arrive at check in 3:00 p.m. and I requested a first floor room. We were accommodated so the walk to the room was not as bad. The pool looked nice although we did not use it because of the amount of kids in it. We did use the exercise room which was ok - equipment seemed old and rundown. We got a King room with a fold out couch to accommodate us and our son. The rooms really aren't big enough to accommodate the fold out. Once the bed is out, it is right next to the bed. So, you have to crawl over the bed or rollout in order to get to/from the desk or that side of the bed. Not a good set up. The room and hotel were generally clean. There is still construction going on. BEWARE: they do NOT offer a breakfast with your room. If you want ANYTHING to eat, you must PAY. They do not openly tell you that when you book the room through the hotel. They told me breakfast was "available". Which it is but not free as one would assume since most Holiday Inn type hotels do offer that to their guests. Would I stay again? Probably yes since we now know what to expect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Indianapolis Carmel is ideally located in a park like setting in the heart of upscale Meridian Corporate Business Park and minutes away from the beautiful downtown Carmel Arts and Design District. Our unique six story design hotel is the only Holiday Inn located in the Indianapolis area. Renovated, spacious guestrooms and suites offer all the comforts of home including Holiday Inn signature bedding for a restful night sleep, microwave and refrigerator for your convenience and HDTV channels providing an array of viewing options on the 32 inch flat panel TV. Join family and colleagues for breakfast, dinner or drinks in the Terranova Bar and Grill. Take advantage of free Wi-Fi, 24 hour sundry shop and business center. To unwind from the day, take a dip in our indoor pool or whirlpool. Reenergize yourself in the fitness center. Business travelers will find our hotel conveniently located to companies within the North Meridian corridor including St. Vincent Hospital, Liberty Mutual, Delta Faucet, Teradata, Ingersoll Rand, Monster, Bridgestone Firestone, Belden, Verizon, and Thompson Technical. Take the day to enjoy attractions such as Broad Ripple, Children’s Museum, Butler University, The Palladium, Lucas Oil Stadium, and Indianapolis Speedway. We are only 20 miles from Indianapolis Airport. Relax knowing you have made the right choice with Holiday Inn Indianapolis Carmel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Holiday Inn Indianapolis North/Carmel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Indianapolis Carmel
- Four Points By Sheraton Indianapolis Carmel Hotel Indianapolis
- Radisson Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Radisson