I happened on this property by chance trying to find a hotel near where I had late meetings. I'm glad I did. The property was obviously well kept; the staff were all pleasant and helpful; and the room was great.
I'd been traveling and staying in 2 other chains this same week and HIE was far superior to either of the others. The room was large with room to work, the right outlets for my work and charging, clean, and well maintained. The lighting was "OK", could have used some brighter lighting. The bathroom was a little tight, but had everything you needed.
I would recommend getting a room that does not face the highway; it's a busy interstate and there was traffic most of the night. They must have realized this as there was a white noise generator in the room. The only disappointment was the morning of my departure, there was no hot water. It was a cold morning - either something broke or all the hot water was used up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Indianapolis Carmel is ideally located in a park like setting in the heart of upscale Meridian Corporate Business Park and minutes away from the beautiful downtown Carmel Arts and Design District. Our unique six story design hotel is the only Holiday Inn located in the Indianapolis area. Renovated, spacious guestrooms and suites offer all the comforts of home including Holiday Inn signature bedding for a restful night sleep, microwave and refrigerator for your convenience and HDTV channels providing an array of viewing options on the 32 inch flat panel TV. Join family and colleagues for breakfast, dinner or drinks in the Terranova Bar and Grill. Take advantage of free Wi-Fi, 24 hour sundry shop and business center. To unwind from the day, take a dip in our indoor pool or whirlpool. Reenergize yourself in the fitness center. Business travelers will find our hotel conveniently located to companies within the North Meridian corridor including St. Vincent Hospital, Liberty Mutual, Delta Faucet, Teradata, Ingersoll Rand, Monster, Bridgestone Firestone, Belden, Verizon, and Thompson Technical. Take the day to enjoy attractions such as Broad Ripple, Children’s Museum, Butler University, The Palladium, Lucas Oil Stadium, and Indianapolis Speedway. We are only 20 miles from Indianapolis Airport. Relax knowing you have made the right choice with Holiday Inn Indianapolis Carmel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Holiday Inn Indianapolis North/Carmel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Indianapolis Carmel
- Four Points By Sheraton Indianapolis Carmel Hotel Indianapolis
- Radisson Indianapolis
- Indianapolis Radisson