$102
$223
$201
Conrad.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $227/night.

$113
$101
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

$190
JW Marriott Indianapolis(Indianapolis)
$284
  • Restaurant
1,553 results
All reviewsconvention centerheavenly bedshula's steakhouselucas oil stadiumcapitol buildingthe club loungeself parkroom keydowntown areacolts gameparking garagenice staythe room was nicestarbucksconferencemallvalet
Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

So to start the elevators are down, they lost internet and they were not checking guests in?? I worked in the industry before and my question is why did they not have the emergency reports that all hotels should run of arrivals and departures. This is insane. I had to sit and wait outside with my luggage for 20 minutes until someone took my luggage then we waited almost 2 hours in line to check in. I understand things happen but when paying $230 night I expect better service and the manual back up system to be in place at the hotel for such reasons as this.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
Management response:Responded August 17, 2017

Thank you for your review of your stay. I am disappointed to learn of the the situations you encountered with the internet, elevators and delayed check-in time. We understand your level of frustration, and have since made improvements to our process so that we always have reports readily available should this situation ever arise. Thank you for your patience with the long wait. Please let us know the next time that stay with us again, as we would love to go above and beyond your expectations and provide you with a better experience.

Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

Location is good, a little old, needs some improvements, gentle staff, price a little high compared to other hotels on the same area.
It is a good option for a couple of days, specially considering that is on the downtown, but on a quiet area.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Management response:Responded August 17, 2017

Thank you for your comments. We strive to keep our room rates and parking costs competitive with all the full-service properties in the downtown area, and it's important to us that we provide value with very high quality service. I am pleased to hear you had a great stay other than that!

Reviewed August 15, 2017

I like this hotel for many reasons however I have stayed here twice in the last two years and both time the Ac didn't work well. I was not the only complaining this time , there was a great deal of people asking to switch rooms with no help given. Too bad because hotel staff and property is great

Room Tip: Ask if the air works!
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Management response:Responded August 16, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issues with your air conditioning. I have shared your feedback with our team so that we can fix these issues moving forward and ensure that our air conditioning is always in the best condition. I am very glad you had an enjoyable experience aside from that, and we hope to welcome you back to our hotel on your future visits to Indianapolis.

Reviewed August 14, 2017

From the time we drove up the service was stellar! They took our car parked it at were at our beck and call at times. The rooms were extremely clean and well appointed! Beds comfortable! Shower great. All the staff was extremely helpful! Would stay here my next time in town.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

We stayed in this motel last night for the Woman of Joy conference. Not only was it crazy expensive but $40 to park from 12 to 24 hours. The restaurant prices were shocking! $11.50 for a pot of coffee? The rooms were no better than a comfort inn but at least a comfort inn has a continental breakfast and free wifi! My Mom, sisters and I were together and we have decided to never stay at this motel ever again! My sister just came back from California and they parked their car for a week for $20. She said you would think it would have been more expensive in California than Indianapolis, IN. We felt to ripped off!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Management response:Responded August 14, 2017

Thank you for your comments. We strive to keep our room rates and parking costs competitive with all the full-service properties in the downtown area, and it's important to us that we provide value with very high quality service. I’m sorry that we fell short for you, and will use your review as a training opportunity. I hope you will give us a chance to regain your confidence one day.