1,569 results
All reviewsconvention centerheavenly bedshula's steakhouselucas oil stadiumcapitol buildingthe club loungeself parkroom keydowntown areaparking garagecolts gamenice staythe room was nicestarbucksconferencemallvalet
Reviewed July 23, 2014

We spent an evening at this hotel in a suite. The rooms were very clean, comfortable beds and a nice shower. The hotel is close to many restaurants, bars and the Colts Stadium, oh and there is a Starbucks in the lobby too! I do think it is a little overpriced, but all in all, we had a great experience!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Sherry S
WestinIndyGM, General Manager at The Westin Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2014

Thanks for the great feedback, we really appreicate it. As far as pricing is concerned, we try to be as competative as all the hotels in the downtown market that are connected to the convention center, mall, stadiums and restaurants. We want to make sure we provice a great guest experience and your comments will really help us work toward that goal.

Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

The last Westin I stayed at was one of my best hotel stays ever. This experience had been bad since we checked in. The room wasn't ready when we arrived (on time), we were given a GROSS room that had not been cleaned, and then we were given a room with a bathtub that did not drain. Service was friendly but never helpful. Called for help with the drain but it wasn't fixed. Received a stained bathrobe-gross. I would never stay at this hotel again.

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank LW8415
WestinIndyGM, General Manager at The Westin Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2014

Anna, my sincere apologies for the lack of attention to detail during your recent stay with us. We strive to make our guest experience enjoyable but clearly missed in your case. We would love to have you back with us, so if there is an opportunity to make it right, please let me know.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

A very nice hotel for business or a couples weekend. This hotel is located right down town, close to everything. We could see Lucas Oil Stadium (Colts Dome) from our room. There is a bar and Landry's Steakhouse located inside of it.

No Free Wi-Fi in the room (as far as I could tell), but not that big of a deal. Parking was $29 for self-park or $35 for Valet.

Room Tip: As with most hotels, the higher the better. The east side faces all of the main roads of the downtown.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Andy L

Thanks for the great review Andy, we really appreicate it.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

The hotel itself was very nice, clean, and well decorated. I just have a complaint with the fact that I had reserved king room but upon arrival received a room with 2 double beds. This wasn't even explained to me at checkout, we found out when we got to the room. I called the desk and was told that they had overbooked and had ran out of king rooms, giving them away earlier in the day. The first thing that came to mind was a scene from Seinfeld. Jerry said,"You know how to take the reservation, you just don't know how to hold the reservation. And that's really the most important part, the holding." We went ahead and stayed, but I probably wouldn't come here again based on this experience.

Stayed: July 2014
WestinIndyGM, General Manager at The Westin Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2014

Thanks for the great feedback and comments about the issues with your reservation. I'm truly sorry that we failed to live up to the room type request and to communicate the issue to you at check in. We always try our best to honor every reservation request and sometimes that slips through the cracks for one reason or another. The last thing we want is to have that be the reason you would choose another property. If you decide to return, we’ll do everything in our power to make your experience more enjoyable.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

My husband and I were there last weekend for jw convention.we travel a lot and we have stayed in some really nice hotels and resorts and the service here was great.there wasn't a need that was not met fast (fan, extra towels, etc) the front desk did right all round.i clean houses for a living so when I go into a hotel room I have my white glove test that I do and could not find one thing that was dirty at all.we had a huge group of people taking over the hotel and the staff worked super hard with a smile on their face.stay 5 days no complaints here.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank mamatonya

Thank you for the great comments about the service you recieved while here for the convention. We really enjoyed your group and cant wait for the next attendees to come in.