$106
$135
$98
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $151/night.

$149
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $174/night.

$175
$157
Homewood
$149
$129
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $202/night.

$142
$127
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $161/night.

$213
$191
Conrad.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $227/night.

Omni Severin Hotel(Indianapolis)
$135
$127
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $182/night.

1,554 results
All reviewsconvention centerheavenly bedshula's steakhouselucas oil stadiumcapitol buildingthe club loungeself parkroom keydowntown areacolts gameparking garagenice staythe room was nicestarbucksconferencemallvalet
Reviewed July 3, 2014

I am a Starwood member and got in very late on a Tuesday night. I was very disappointed that I did not receive a better room. The makeup mirror had been ripped off the wall, the phone did not work and the air conditioner did not work at 68, I needed to turn it to 63 to get the room somewhat cool, although I fix not figure out I needed to turn it down that low until the second night.

The view of downtown was very nice, there is a Starbucks in the hotel, a breakfast place next door and the location is great. It would have been nice for the concierge to give us directions via the canal vs the streets. The canal is a nice walk.

As always the Westin Heavenly Bed is heavenly! Just wish they would keep the rest of the room up.

• Stayed: June 2014
WestinIndyGM, General Manager at The Westin Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2014

Thanks for the great feedback, we truly appreciate it. I’m sorry that you found the bathroom to be less than what you had expected. The issues you encountered with the makeup mirror, the phone and the A/C are not acceptable; we will certainly look into them and make sure that no one else has to deal with the same problems. Thanks for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

The Westin in Indianapolis is excellent......room was clean and well furnished. Location is good...near many sites in downtown Indianapolis. Would most definitely stay here again. Personnel was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
WestinIndyGM, General Manager at The Westin Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2014

Thanks for the great review, especially about the staff, the location and the rooms. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

I have stayed in the Westin Indianapolis a couple of times for business trips. The quality of the hotel is perfectly fine -- rooms/bathroom is clean, comfortable bed, well equipped gym, etc.
However the one thing that is lacking in this hotel is service. I understand that hotels want to skimp on toiletries provided to guests in order to save money, however I had to wait almost an hour for guest services to deliver cotton swabs and cotton balls to my room. Additionally, cleaning service needs significant improvement. They never put away the ironing board and iron if I leave it out in the room and one time, they left two pillows on my bed without covers! I have long hair, which falls on the bathroom floor, and that was never vacuumed.

On my most recent trip to Indy a couple of weeks ago, I ordered room service (steak salad, to be specific). While eating the salad, I noticed that there was a slight crunching sound while I was chewing, which I passed as lettuce that was not properly washed. However at the bottom of my plate, I noticed that there was a large piece of glass in my salad (thank goodness I didn't bite on it!!). I immediately reported the issue, the manager on duty called me right away, and I was compensated accordingly for the mishap, however I would have much preferred this experience to not have occurred at all. It is absolutely unacceptable for a Westin to have this happen and I hope that they properly train their kitchen to avoid situations like this in the future.

All Westins have a "Make a Green Choice" campaign to opt out of daily housekeeping and receive either $5 dining credit or 500 SPG points. The fine print is not very clear on the signage or the $5 cards they give you, but you need to keep the cards during your stay and trade them in for the points at check out.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank p_s_y_429

Thanks for the great feedback, and we certainly appreciate that you have continuously chosen to stay with us while you are in town. My most sincere apology for the issue with your In Room Dining order, that should not happen and we’ll do everything we can to ensure that it never does again. I have forwarded your comments about the housekeeping service to the Housekeeping Manager so that she can use it to help improve our guest experience for future guests. Please know that we value the feedback and will certainly use it to help improve all aspects of our operation.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

My family stayed here last week for a couple of nights and had a wonderful time! The location of this hotel could not be more perfect for family outings (zoo, children's museum), site seeing, and dining. The staff was wonderful and very helpful! We could not have asked for better accommodations. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank dogloversanantonio
WestinIndyGM, General Manager at The Westin Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2014

Thanks for choosing to stay with us and share your experience. Glad you had a chance to see some of the wonderful downtown amenities while you were here. Thank you also for the kind words about our staff. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

The location was excellent, we walked everywhere downtown and the hotel was just perfect.The room were very average though, the bathroom was literally the smallest I have ever seen, it was only big enough for one person to fit in and then only just !!!
The walls were paper thin, we could literally hear the conversations from the room next door, at 4am the alarm clock from the room next door started going off, I am not sure if anyone was actually in the room but it rang and rang and rang out, after 10 minutes of being awake I called reception and asked if they could sort it out. No one ever came up to their room, the phone didnt ring so I know they made no attempt to call them, so for additional 15 minutes I tried my hardest to not listen to the most annoying alrm clock ever. Eventually it stopped on its own. I was mad though that reception made no attempt at all the stop it.
We visit Indy a couple of times a year, I dont think I would select the Westin as my hotel of choice next time we are in town

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
WestinIndyGM, General Manager at The Westin Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2014

Thanks for the great feedback and my apologies for the small room and the noisy neighbors. We certainly dont want that to be the lasting impression. I've passed your comments along to our team and they will use it to help us improve on our guest experience going forward.