1,569 results
All reviewsconvention centerheavenly bedshula's steakhouselucas oil stadiumcapitol buildingthe club loungeself parkroom keydowntown areaparking garagecolts gamenice staythe room was nicestarbucksconferencemallvalet
Reviewed June 30, 2014

My family stayed here last week for a couple of nights and had a wonderful time! The location of this hotel could not be more perfect for family outings (zoo, children's museum), site seeing, and dining. The staff was wonderful and very helpful! We could not have asked for better accommodations. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank dogloversanantonio
WestinIndyGM, General Manager at The Westin Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2014

Thanks for choosing to stay with us and share your experience. Glad you had a chance to see some of the wonderful downtown amenities while you were here. Thank you also for the kind words about our staff. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

The location was excellent, we walked everywhere downtown and the hotel was just perfect.The room were very average though, the bathroom was literally the smallest I have ever seen, it was only big enough for one person to fit in and then only just !!!
The walls were paper thin, we could literally hear the conversations from the room next door, at 4am the alarm clock from the room next door started going off, I am not sure if anyone was actually in the room but it rang and rang and rang out, after 10 minutes of being awake I called reception and asked if they could sort it out. No one ever came up to their room, the phone didnt ring so I know they made no attempt to call them, so for additional 15 minutes I tried my hardest to not listen to the most annoying alrm clock ever. Eventually it stopped on its own. I was mad though that reception made no attempt at all the stop it.
We visit Indy a couple of times a year, I dont think I would select the Westin as my hotel of choice next time we are in town

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
WestinIndyGM, General Manager at The Westin Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2014

Thanks for the great feedback and my apologies for the small room and the noisy neighbors. We certainly dont want that to be the lasting impression. I've passed your comments along to our team and they will use it to help us improve on our guest experience going forward.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

I stayed here this past week and had a good experience. We got a great rate on the room, which was clean and spacious. The location is right downtown and allowed us to walk to the bars on Mass Ave, which was a nice plus. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
WestinIndyGM, General Manager at The Westin Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2014

Thanks for the great comments about the property and the staff. We truly appreciate it and please know that we look forward to welcoming you back on your next stay.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

After the remodel, this place is truly a gem in the city. I know there's a JW Marriott right next door, however, this Westin is a better property, and layout.

Great rooms, nice courtyard views, and up to date amenities. Turn down service is appreciated, as they leave a dark chocolate square on your pillow.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
WestinIndyGM, General Manager at The Westin Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2014

Thank you for the great review and for sharing it on TripAdvisor. We truly appreciate that you chose to stay with us and look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Downtown convenient location. Room very good., very clean. Kinko Fedex on lobby floor. Very nice gym and indoor pool. Reasonable prices.
Shulas restaurant in hotel. Pricey but excellent. Great service from Barbara in maintainence. Fixed noisy air cond. fast and quieter. No stress hotel. Easy check in and check out. Highly recommended

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rxplus
WestinIndyGM, General Manager at The Westin Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2014

Thanks for the great comments, we truly appreciate your feedback about the hassle free experience. We look forward to welcoming you back.