1,568 results
All reviewsconvention centerheavenly bedshula's steakhouselucas oil stadiumcapitol buildingthe club loungeself parkroom keydowntown areaparking garagecolts gamenice staythe room was nicestarbucksconferencemallvalet
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Downtown convenient location. Room very good., very clean. Kinko Fedex on lobby floor. Very nice gym and indoor pool. Reasonable prices.
Shulas restaurant in hotel. Pricey but excellent. Great service from Barbara in maintainence. Fixed noisy air cond. fast and quieter. No stress hotel. Easy check in and check out. Highly recommended

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rxplus
WestinIndyGM, General Manager at The Westin Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2014

Thanks for the great comments, we truly appreciate your feedback about the hassle free experience. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

I had high hopes for this hotel. We booked it online for one night to attend a concert. First, the downtown area was congested and the hotel was hard to find from the given address (but that's not the fault of the hotel). When we finally found our way there to check in, the front desk clerk told us that we didn't get the special deal that we thought we booked (free valet and wifi since the hotel was recently renovated). We even showed him the deal and he said since we had prepaid, there was no way he could help us. This can't be true, since the charge for valet was added onto our room bill later! Not wanting to press the issue, we went about our visit. The room was nice and clean although a bit small. Once it was time to check out, the front desk clerk called the valet and asked to have the car brought out. After waiting outside over 10 minutes, one of the valets asked for our valet number again and finally brought out the car. He claimed no one ever asked for the car. Since we had to be somewhere right at noon, this was very frustrating. Even more so since we paid the valet fee -- we could have gotten the car faster ourselves. Overall the hotel is okay, but we'll probably stay elsewhere next time we're in Indianapolis.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
WestinIndyGM, General Manager at The Westin Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2014

Thanks for the great feedback, we truly appreciate it. We have already addressed the opportunity with our Front Desk team and all agree that there should not have been any difficulty honoring pre-paid rate plan that you presented. Thanks again for the great comments.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

Stayed here during the Indy 500. Good area to be able to walk around downtown. The parking garage is connected to the hotel and is $29 per 24-hours, but you cannot go in and out for that fee. A big plus is that there is a shopping mall connected to the hotel. My only complaint was that I woke up a couple times during the night due to noise in the hallway, our room was near the elevator and the door seemed to not block any noise. Other than that, the bed was extremely comfortable and the shower-head set up was luxurious.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Amanda7800
WestinIndyGM, General Manager at The Westin Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to complete the Trip Advisor survey, we truly appreciate it. Glad youhad a great stay during the Indy 500. We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

I stayed at the Westin Indianapolis for 5 days over the Memorial Day weekend. I arrived early and the staff accommodated my early check-in without issue. The hotel is located downtown and is within easy walking distance to local attractions and restaurants/bars. This hotel was recently renovated from top to bottom. The lobby, restaurant, and rooms have been updated with modern amenities, including the always comfortable Heavenly beds! The staff was also very friendly and polite. I am a Starwood member, so I may be biased, but this hotel is very nice and it is run by a courteous and professional staff. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
WestinIndyGM, General Manager at The Westin Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2014

Thanks for the great review, we truly appreciate that you chose to stay with us over Memorial weekend and that you shared your experience. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

While working in Indy, the Westin was a great place to stay - the location is really convenient. Downtown has everything - nice restaurants, a pharmacy, fast food and the mall is two blocks away from the hotel. The beds are "heavenly" and all the rooms have refrigerators so I didn't have to go out or order room service every night for dinner - and I was there about 2 weeks for my job. The workout room is excellent - new equipment, a lot of different machines, water and towels and it was super clean. If you want to go outside to workout, there are good running loops or the Canal Walk right nearby. I had an issue with my reservation - it was booked through my job and for some reason it wasn't showing up when I went to check in. But the front desk staff handled it quickly and got me into a room ASAP.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Dear Mary, thanks for all the great comments and great feedback. Thanks for recognizing the new equipment in the Westin Workout. We have a great deal of pride in our property and we appreciate that you recognize that.