1,579 results
All reviews convention center heavenly bed shula's steakhouse lucas oil stadium capitol building the club lounge self park room key downtown area parking garage colts game nice stay the room was nice starbucks conference mall valet
Reviewed June 15, 2014

Stayed here during the Indy 500. Good area to be able to walk around downtown. The parking garage is connected to the hotel and is $29 per 24-hours, but you cannot go in and out for that fee. A big plus is that there is a shopping mall connected to the hotel. My only complaint was that I woke up a couple times during the night due to noise in the hallway, our room was near the elevator and the door seemed to not block any noise. Other than that, the bed was extremely comfortable and the shower-head set up was luxurious.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Amanda7800
WestinIndyGM, General Manager at The Westin Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to complete the Trip Advisor survey, we truly appreciate it. Glad youhad a great stay during the Indy 500. We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

I stayed at the Westin Indianapolis for 5 days over the Memorial Day weekend. I arrived early and the staff accommodated my early check-in without issue. The hotel is located downtown and is within easy walking distance to local attractions and restaurants/bars. This hotel was recently renovated from top to bottom. The lobby, restaurant, and rooms have been updated with modern amenities, including the always comfortable Heavenly beds! The staff was also very friendly and polite. I am a Starwood member, so I may be biased, but this hotel is very nice and it is run by a courteous and professional staff. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
WestinIndyGM, General Manager at The Westin Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2014

Thanks for the great review, we truly appreciate that you chose to stay with us over Memorial weekend and that you shared your experience. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

While working in Indy, the Westin was a great place to stay - the location is really convenient. Downtown has everything - nice restaurants, a pharmacy, fast food and the mall is two blocks away from the hotel. The beds are "heavenly" and all the rooms have refrigerators so I didn't have to go out or order room service every night for dinner - and I was there about 2 weeks for my job. The workout room is excellent - new equipment, a lot of different machines, water and towels and it was super clean. If you want to go outside to workout, there are good running loops or the Canal Walk right nearby. I had an issue with my reservation - it was booked through my job and for some reason it wasn't showing up when I went to check in. But the front desk staff handled it quickly and got me into a room ASAP.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Dear Mary, thanks for all the great comments and great feedback. Thanks for recognizing the new equipment in the Westin Workout. We have a great deal of pride in our property and we appreciate that you recognize that.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

When you stay at The Westin Indianapolis it is like your home away from home. Everyone from the valet and bellman, front desk, Starbucks, conference services, banquets, house keeping, sales, bartenders, and even the general manager are so welcoming and remember you by name. The general manager often stands in the lobby greeting his guests as they arrive. The sales team is award winning and it is clear why, they care about each group and each individual. The convention services team is fantastic, fun and friendly! The newly renovated rooms are wonderful with great views of the Capitol building and Lucas Oil Stadium. The Westin is the best place to stay while in Indy, best staff, best rooms, best location. And don't forget Shula's!!

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the capitol building to see it lit up at night from above or watch the sun rise over Lucas Oil Stadium.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Carly S

Thanks for recognizing our fantastic team and the features the hotel has to offer. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

We stayed in the Indianapolis Westin at the end of May and plan to return the next time we are in Indianapolis. The location is great for attending events at the convention center and it is within easy walking distance of dozens of restaurants and other attractions. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. The rooms were clean and well appointed. We felt safe and secure and loved our city view. This hotel is everything you would expect from a Westin property.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a city view.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Thanks for the great review. Your comments and feedback about the hotel, our staff and location are greatly appreciated.