The Westin Indianapolis
JW Marriott Indianapolis(Indianapolis)
$259
Travelocity
1,513 results
All reviewsconvention centerheavenly bedshula's steakhouselucas oil stadiumcapitol buildingthe club loungeself parkparking garagedowntown arearoom keycolts gamethe room was nicestarbucksconferencemallvaletskywalk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Close to everything downtown. Great, large, clean rooms. Extremely accomidating. Great for business, but I would not hesitate to stay here with my family if I am ever back in town. Everything downtown is within a few minutes walk or a very short cabride.

Room Tip: If you need any accomidation just ask. Staff were extremely helpful before I even set foot on the property.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
WestinIndyGM, General Manager at The Westin Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2014

Thanks for the great feedback John, we truly appreciate it. Can't wait for you go come back.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

It was a treat to stay here. It was chosen as part of our conference, but I'd love to stay here again. I had a comfortable king-size bed with a view that could see the capitol building to the side. Imagine, a freshly-laundered bathrobe, plus a bottle of Dasani water provided each night, without an extra cost! I also appreciated the option to deny maid service, so I could "earn" a $5/day food coupon--took the sting off a breakfast at the internal Starbucks!

The hotel is conveniently located within walking distance to the Circle Center mall and many downtown restaurants.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
WestinIndyGM, General Manager at The Westin Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2014

Thanks for the great review. We truly appreciate it and the fact that your conference chose to stay with us. We love our beds, and even more the fact that you love them. We look forward to the possibility of having you back again.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

I was in this hotel for a conference and the experience was excellent from beginning to end! The customer service provided was excellent from the Valet Service Manager, Bellman, Desk Clerk, Housekeeping and Technical Support. They obliged my request of a very late check out until my conference was over and provided patience with every request. The atmosphere was beautiful and my room was clean and comfortable. I loved that it was connected to the mall and that we was able to be located close to many establishments in the downtown area. I had a wonderful 36 hour stay in Indy thanks to Westin!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Thank you so much for your great comments and the great feedback about the hotel. We apprecitate that you took the time to let us and everyone else know about your stay. We look forward to seeing you again next time.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

This Westin really understands the focus on those small touches that just define the experience for a traveler. Let's face it: if you do a lot of travel (especially for conferences and meetings and conventions), then you may end up in Indianapolis at some point. If you are also like me, the corporate hotel chains that sponsor these business gatherings (in many professions) all start to look and feel alike. (Sometimes I wonder, "Is this a Courtyard?" or "Does the Marriott have the Starbucks in the lobby or is that the Sheraton?") But from the very first genuine smile and direct eye contact at the highly expedited preferred guest check-in, to the equally welcoming smile and sincere interest in the quality of my stay at check-out, I felt like the staff here wanted me to have an enjoyable stay. The "Heavenly Bed" truly is just that. The special touch of having a soft, comfy bathrobe waiting for me is simply a dream! The rooms are impeccably clean, the bathroom toiletries are soothing, and even the public areas (like hallways, lobby, elevators) all look well attended to. Although my stay was brief, I took great comfort knowing that I could leave my meetings in the various area hotels and the sessions in the attached convention center and escape "work" for a while in my room in the Westin, and enjoy some "leisure" on my own, while the rest of the world went about its business. Well done.

Room Tip: Always use your Starwood Preferred Guest Membership (and bring your card with you) and ask for a room on a higher floor, away from the elevator for better city views and quieter nights.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
WestinIndyGM, General Manager at The Westin Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

I was so excited to read your review and then be able to share it with my entire team. We all truly appreciate your kind words and that you chose to share them. Our team works incredibly hard to make our guest experience the best that it can be. Our goal is to have you feel better when you leave than before you arrived. Thanks again for your great feedback, and hopefully you will be back again soon.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

We especially liked the fact that we were so close to the convention center. All staff was very helpful. There was an issue check in. It was 3:30 PM and our room wasn't ready. We were told that we would be notified via our cell phone when the room became available. We still weren't notified after two hours and checked with front desk. Apparently the room had been ready for over an hour but no one phoned us.
Because of the convention in town regular rooms were full so we had a handicapped accessible room. Guess we never thought about what this entails as far as bathroom setup (mirror location, vanity space, etc).
The TV had poor reception. Probably would have been easily fixed but we never reported until we checked out. We were too busy to watch it anyway but hope it got fixed for the next guest.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

thanks for the great feedback about your room. I will make sure to pass it along to our team so that we can give a better experience going forward.