The Westin Indianapolis
$239
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Candlewood Suites Indianapolis(Indianapolis)(Great Value!)
$85
1,513 results
All reviewsconvention centerheavenly bedshula's steakhouselucas oil stadiumcapitol buildingthe club loungeself parkparking garagedowntown arearoom keycolts gamethe room was nicestarbucksconferencemallvaletskywalk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Was there for a cheer competition at the convention center. This is the place to stay at! Connected right to the convention center! Nice pool and workout area too. Was very happy with our stay and will stay here again next year for the cheer competition.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
WestinIndyGM, General Manager at The Westin Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Thank you for the great score and comments about our location and our hotel. We truly appreciate you taking the time to provide us feedback and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

I had the privilege to stay during the Colts playoff game, and I can say from the valet to the front desk we had a great experience with this hotel. Nick was able to give an upgrade to a suite just for signing up to be a preferred guest. The room and the view of downtown were well worth it. When we checked out,
Kyle at the front did an amazing job and made us want to come back soon. I want to thank the staff in Shula’s for a great breakfast in the morning, although the buffet was large, it was a bit pricey, but well worth a few extra dollars for great service. Will definitely stay again!

Room Tip: corner suites great view
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
WestinIndyGM, General Manager at The Westin Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

Thanks for the great feedback about the hotel and our fantastic team of Nick and Kyle. Glad you enjoyed yourself. See you again soon.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

This is an older hotel, and they are remodeling. We had a small room with two double beds, was clean but dated. Does not have fridge and microwave as stated, has minibar that charges if you move an item. Small indoor pool, great location. Very quick walk to convention center!

Room Tip: request a remodeled room!
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank C G

Thanks for the great score and the great feedback. As we renovate all rooms will include a new refrigerator, but we do not have microwaves in our rooms. Not sure what we have that indicates that. We do have microwaves available for use if you go to the front desk though. Thanks again.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

The hotel was very clean. The staff was very knowledge about the surrounding events and great places to eat. We only stated one night. But, will definitely stay here again on our next visit to Indianapolis.

Room Tip: Request a room away from elevators.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
WestinIndyGM, General Manager at The Westin Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Thank you for your great comments about the hotel and our staff. We truly appreciate it and look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

Nick Prewitt, Front Desk Manager went above and beyond to ensure a great experience.
Nick called me as I was driving in from a major snow storm to make sure things were going Ok and to let me know of road conditions He also followed up on my progress as I got close to the hotel and was genuinely concerned of my arrival.
Upon my arrival I was treated exceptionally well, the front desk provided up graded accommodations to the newly remodeled section of the hotel and I also received a token of appreciation for selecting the Westin.
This is the best experience in checking into a hotel in the 10 years that I have been traveling.
The Westin should be proud of Nick and his ability to make a guest feel like he is home.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
WestinIndyGM, General Manager at The Westin Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2014

Wow, thank you for the incredible comments about Nick and the service he provided to you during the recent blizzard. After I read the review, I sent it on to our entire team as an example of how it can be done and how we can make a difference for people looking for a great hotel experience. I truly appreciate you taking the time to do this and look forward to welcoming you back again soon.