$102
$166
$112
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $173/night.

$149
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $173/night.

$142
HIExpress.com
$213
$191
Conrad.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $228/night.

$140
$125
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $139/night.

$175
$157
Homewood
$149
$129
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $193/night.

$142
$127
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $156/night.

Omni Severin Hotel(Indianapolis)
$135
$127
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $178/night.

1,556 results
All reviewsconvention centerheavenly bedshula's steakhouselucas oil stadiumcapitol buildingthe club loungeself parkroom keydowntown areacolts gameparking garagenice staythe room was nicestarbucksconferencemallvalet
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Everyone was so helpful and kind! Loved the easy access to the convention center, very convenient! I think we will be back in 4 yrs, and I'm counting on staying with you! The beds were comfy and I slept nicely. I enjoyed fixing the coffee in the room in the early mornings before I was quite ready to go down to Starbucks. I appreciated the 'green' option you make available to your guests.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
WestinIndyGM, General Manager at The Westin Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate your kind words in regards to our location and Make a Green Choice program. We very much look forward to your groups return and hope to have an opportunity to host you many times between now and then. Thank you for using your valuable time to share your experience with us, we appreciate having had the opportunity to host you and greatly anticipate your future arrivals.

Thank You!

Reviewed July 2, 2013

We needed to be near the convention center and the sky-bridge connection was a blessing. The hotel is in close proximity to many interesting landmarks and great restaurants. We appreciated the free internet in the lobby area, although would have preferred to enjoy that service in our private room. The staff was particularly helpful and generous with their attention and assistance. Exceptional service in the Starbucks on site. The gift shop had a broad array of snacks and toiletries making a long stay more comfortable. Their extended hours were helpful after long days in meetings.

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback! Your kind words in regards to our outlets, location and staff are greatly appreciated. I am glad you had the opportunity to experience the many wonderful options that the city of Indianapolis has to offer and very much look forward to any future opportunities that we may have to welcome you back.

Thank you for your feedback!

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Our yearly business conference is always booked at Westin Hotels when possible. We receive consistant good service and quality ammenities throughout the Westin line. This year we had a few issues the "green & sustainable practices" which we believe in, but was unsure how it actually worked. Overall a great place to stay.

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback and your kind words. I am sincerely sorry to hear that there was some confusion as to the Make a Green Choice program that we have on property and would be more than happy to clarify. We believe that the conservation of water, energy and other resources is of great importance and we offer our guests the option to enjoy a $5 voucher at participating food and beverage outlets or 500 Starpoints® awarded at check-out for each night that the guest declines housekeeping, with exception to the day of departure. A guest must be staying for two nights or more to qualify and opt in to the program as it is not a requirement. Our intention is to not only provide our guests with green options but to make a difference in our community and environment. I apologize for any confusion experienced and sincerely hope to have the opportunity to host you and the group you were with during any future trips that you make to Indianapolis.

Again, I thank you for your valuable feedback!

Reviewed July 2, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at the Westin. The easy access to the Convention Center for the conference I was attending was a real plus. The room was well furnished and service was good. The Starbucks in the lobby helped for early morning obligations.

• Stayed: June 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. I am elated to hear that your experience was a renewing one and thank you for taking the time to provide us with the details of your stay. I look forward to any future opportunities that we may have to host you again.

Thank You!

Reviewed July 2, 2013

I've stayed at Westin Hotels in several cities and usually find them to be more than "just a hotel room". There's usually some stand-out feature that makes me think, "Huh, I really like that". Didn't happen here. The view from our window was industrial and unspectacular and the room was on the dingy side of clean. The beds were comfortable and I like the "green" feature -- a Starbucks voucher if you choose not to have your room cleaned (though a coffee from the hotel Starbucks with super long lines can't compare to coffee and breakfast at Patachou on the Park just around the corner). The Westin staff was friendly enough, the rooms were clean enough and it was a comfortable, if unspectacular, stay.

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that your experience did not meet the standards that you have come to expect from the Westin Brand. I appreciate you taking the time to provide what aspects of your stay that were renewing and also what aspects that you feel could be improved upon. We are in the process of beginning a complete guest room renovation and look forward to enhancing the experience of our valued guests, such as yourself. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Thank You again for your feedback!