$205
$223
$201
Conrad.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $227/night.

$184
JW Marriott Indianapolis(Indianapolis)
$341
  • Restaurant
1,553 results
All reviewsconvention centerheavenly bedshula's steakhouselucas oil stadiumcapitol buildingthe club loungeself parkroom keydowntown areacolts gameparking garagenice staythe room was nicestarbucksconferencemallvalet
Reviewed June 25, 2013

This particular Westin had mold/mildew in the shower and the whole room smelled musty. We stayed on the 5th floor. I have stayed at other Westin hotels and this one was by far the least clean. Also, we were rudely awakened at 7am by security who was pounding on the door of the room next to ours and yelling "this is your wake up call...just wanted to make sure you were up!" My husband and I were startled awake in the middle of a great sleep and it was our couples weekend w/o our kids waking us up and we really wanted to sleep in...boo :( Not a big fan of their wake up call procedures.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
WestinIndyGM, General Manager at The Westin Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that your overall experience was less than you have come to expect with the Westin brand. I assure you that our goal is to enhance the experience of our guests and to provide each valued visitor with a rejuvenating stay. I also would like to assure you that sending a security team member to a guest room is a third level of action that we take in order to ensure the safety of our guests. When a guest is unresponsive to the first two attempts that we make to wake them, we then send a security team member to their room in an effort to make sure that the guest is well and does not need medical assistance. The goal of this step in our protocol is not to decrease the enjoyment of any of our guests but rather to ensure safety and security for all. I apologize for the inconvenience that you experienced and sincerely hope that we have the opportunity to host you and your husband again in the future.

Thank you!

Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

We didn't stay here, but frequented the Starbucks from the convention center. The staff was VERY friendly!
The whole lobby was very clean, and the staff was all very courteous and nice.
The hotel is right next to the convention center, so perfect if that's where you're spending your time.

• Stayed: June 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback! I am so pleased to hear of the experience that you had during your visits to our hotel. Your kind words regarding our staff, public areas and location are greatly appreciated. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you to our hotel again in the future and look forward to chance that we may have to host you.

Again, thank you for your feedback!

Reviewed June 18, 2013

I traveled to Indianapolis for a national conference and we all stayed at the Westin. It is centrally located with an easy walk to downtown. This close proximity allows you a broad range of dining and attractions. The hotel is very nice and the staff is wonderful. Since our group concerns itself with green and sustainable practices, we all opted out of the daily room service. This saves a considerable amount of recourses, e.g. water, energy, detergents injected into the environment, etc. and even when considering this special circumstance, the stay was wonderful. Great place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Rykee
WestinIndyGM, General Manager at The Westin Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. I am elated to hear that your experience was such a positive one as well as that you and your group were able to take advantage of our Make a Green Choice Program. Sustainability is of great importance to us and we greatly appreciate all guests who concern themselves with the same issue and opt to make a difference. I appreciate your kind words in regards to our location and staff. I assure you that we are honored to have had the opportunity to host you and look forward to any future chances that we may have to host you again.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

Nice Property, Stayed here a few times when i have been in Indianapolis and love this property. Great service, nice rooms, and the club lounge had nice amenities. Stayed here for 7 nights, and the area had great restaurants, and very convenient to Convention Center

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate your kind words in regards to our rooms, Club Lounge and guest service. I am very excited to hear that you enjoyed the city of Indianapolis as well as our property and look forward to any future opportunities that we may have to host you.

Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

We just finished a four day meeting at the Westin. The meeting/convention areas are great and the lobby area is very nice. It was great having Starbucks in the lobby. We stayed as a family of four and the room was slightly smaller than what I expected. The bathroom was one if the smallest hotel bathrooms I've been in. The hallway is cramped and had low ceilings, feels very cave- like. The walls were thin... We could hear people talking in the room next to us. The location is perfect for walking distance of museums, restaurants, and shopping in the nearby mall. I think this property is "stuck" no matter how many upgrades they do. Unless they demolish the layout of the rooms and start from scratch , they will always be cramped (especially the bath). If you are a single business traveler, the Rooms should be suitable. The other downfall is the over chlorinated swimming pool. My kids wanted to swim, but it was almost unbearable to sit in the pool area to watch them. The chlorine would burn your eyes by just being in the room. The positives were some I'd the staff. Every person ( even maintence workers) greeted us with a smile and hello at every passing, and went out of their way to ask if we needed anything. So if you are planning a stay here, just lower your expectations for the rooms and you should be pleased.

• Stayed: June 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate your kind words in regards to our meeting space and public space, Starbucks outlet, and staff. I also appreciate you taking the time to let us know what areas that you feel could be improved upon. We are in the process of starting a complete room renovation and look forward to enhancing the stay of our guests when the project is complete. Again I thank you for providing us with the details of your experience and hope that we have the opportunity to host you and your family again in the future.