The Westin Indianapolis
$99
$97
$93
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

$286
Conrad.com
The Alexander(Indianapolis)
$159
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $176/night.

$159
GardenInn.com
$239
$219
JW Marriott
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $302/night.

Omni Severin Hotel(Indianapolis)
$185
$144
Omni Hotels
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $168/night.

$99
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

1,531 results
All reviewsconvention centerheavenly bedshula's steakhouselucas oil stadiumcapitol buildingthe club loungeself parkparking garagedowntown arearoom keycolts gamethe room was nicestarbucksconferencemallvaletskywalk
Reviewed April 28, 2013

I had stayed here a few years back and had a couple hitches so I avoided this hotel for some time. But my recent stay was very nice and I have nothing but compliments for this establishment. The room was neat as a pin the beds were very comfortable and the bath was top notch. I had left an item in my car I needed to retreive and one of the valets politely escorted me to the garage. We had a couple of sandwiches ordered up to our room and while pricey(which is to be expected) they were very good.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
WestinIndyGM, General Manager at The Westin Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. We are so excited to hear that your stay was one of a pleasant nature and that this experience was one that meets our standards as well as our brand standards. I do apologize for any “hitches” that you experienced in the past and I am very appreciative of your recent stay with us I sincerely hope that we will have the opportunity to host you again in the future.

Thank You!

Reviewed April 27, 2013

While checking out I delt with Becky Casendino who assisted me with check out and a credit card issues. Nothing but quick and professional service with her. She showed dedication and great service and with a. Smile. Becky made my experience with Westin simple and wanting to come back and tell my employees

• Stayed: April 2013
WestinIndyGM, General Manager at The Westin Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. I am so excited to hear that your experience was such a positive one! We are thankful that you have taken the time to provide us with the details of your interaction with our staff and that you are passing on the details of your stay to you fellow employees. We look forward to any opportunity we may have to host you again in the future.

Thank you!

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Stayed there for a conference at the Convention Center, the room was clean, the hotel was clean, staff was friendly. Parking is expensive even if you self park, but overall it was a great stay and the location to everything downtown is perfect.

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback and your kind words in regards to our cleanliness and staff. We are excited to have had the opportunity to host you and look forward to any future opportunities that we may have to welcome you back.

Thank you!

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Location is great, with a skyway/walkway to the convention center, proximity to downtown museums and mall, etc. My room was comfortable and clean, not luxurious, but fine. Breakfast buffet was excellent and reasonably priced. Attentive staff. Great stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
WestinIndyGM, General Manager at The Westin Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback and for your comments in regards to our location, cleanliness, staff and food and beverage options. We are thankful for having had the opportunity to host you and hope to do so again.

Thank You!

Reviewed April 23, 2013

I was quite pleased with the Westin's conference set up. The food offered was excellent and the staff was very attentive to our needs. With regards to my hotel room, I was pleased as well. Not luxurious, but comfy enough. I'll be back!