1,568 results
All reviewsconvention centerheavenly bedshula's steakhouselucas oil stadiumcapitol buildingthe club loungeself parkroom keydowntown areaparking garagecolts gamenice staythe room was nicestarbucksconferencemallvalet
Reviewed May 2, 2012

Have HAD to stay here a few times and was not impressed. The rooms are very outdated, service is poor. Each time some standard items are not in place such as robe, shower cap, lotion, etc. Room service and restaurant are extremely inflexible and could not accommodate a simple request (asked for any vegetarian option and was given song and dance about how it was late and even though an item was listed on the menu, it has not been available for years.....well then remove it from the menu!! Don't make it seem like its my fault for choosing it!) No apologies, no suggestions.......basically too bad for you that you have not eaten all day and flight was delayed and it is 10:30pm!!!!

Reviewed April 28, 2012

I stayed at the Westin Indianapolis for four nights at a business meeting. The meeting room was spacious and quiet. There is no charge for the Internet in the Lobby, but a small charge in the room, which was waived in my case. The charge for a meeting room is very high, $250 a day. Not worth it. The location was great, near everything in downtown Indianapolis, with a bridge directly from the hotel to the Convention Center and shops. My room was spacious although rather plain. The maid service left a bit to be desired. The bathtub had mildew, for example. The hotel is a very lively hotel with a lot of young guests. Perhaps it was because my stay was in late April when a lot of high school proms were going on. There was quite a bit of loud partying in adjacent rooms, which I could hear, alhough it did not disturb me.

1  Thank Jim M
WestinIndyGM, General Manager at The Westin Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for using some of your valuable time to provide us with feedback about your experience in our hotel. I am very appreciative of your initial decision to stay with us and of your comments after the fact. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed so many different aspects of your stay and also that you have provided us with a list of areas that you feel can be improved upon. I apologize for any issues that you encountered in your room, and I assure you that any issues you raise will be investigated. I sincerely hope that we will have the privilege of hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed April 27, 2012

stayed 4 nights for a trade show. hotel was fine but it could be time to update the room and bathroom. service was better than average and the people pleasant and helpful. attached to convention center, so weather will not be a problem. excellent location to visit downtown.

Room Tip: walk to the mall. when weather is an issue you can travel to the mall and downtown on the second floor (covered)

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your comments. I greatly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback concerning our hospitality staff and our location. I am very pleased to hear that your experience with our associates/location was a positive one. Thank you for your feedback concerning the room and the bathroom as well. We will take all of your comments into careful consideration and hope to have the opportunity to host you again in the future.

Reviewed April 26, 2012

It is 12:15 am and I am currently up in the hotel listening to my neighbors conversations because the walls are so thin. Apparently this is also the party floor because about every 20 minutes you hear doors slamming and gatherings in the halls. Have called security twice tonight and last night with no results.

Room has VERY small bathroom and smells of mothballs.

Room Tip: Don't stay here unless you need a place to party ALL night

Dear Valued Guest,

I am so very sorry to hear that your experience at our hotel was a negative one. I sincerely apologize that you were unable to rest due to the surroundings and that when you reached out to security the situation was no remedied. Please know that we take all of your comments very seriously and will make efforts to correct any and all issues brought to our attention. I truly hope that we have an opportunity to host you again in any future stays you have in Indianapolis. Thank you for your honest feedback.

Thanks!

Reviewed April 23, 2012

No real complaints here. Our service was great, room was clean and acceptable for the price (a little dated, but not too much of a concern), and it was a very easy couple of block walk to the attactions and fining dining downtown.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank erinmoliver
WestinIndyGM, General Manager at The Westin Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. We are very pleased to hear that you were pleased with your experience and are grateful that you took the time to provide us with your valuable feedback. We are sincerely appreciative of your kind words and hope that we will have the opportunity to host you again during any future stays in Indianapolis.