$209
$169
$161
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $181/night.

$163
$147
Homewood
$223
$201
Conrad.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $225/night.

$183
$341
JW Marriott
  • Restaurant
1,553 results
All reviewsconvention centerheavenly bedshula's steakhouselucas oil stadiumcapitol buildingthe club loungeself parkroom keydowntown areacolts gameparking garagenice staythe room was nicestarbucksconferencemallvalet
Reviewed October 17, 2011

We were going to a concert downtown and wanted to getaway overnight. The Westin proved to be the perfect spot to get this done. Check-In was easy and they were very friendly. There was alot going on - but they didn't let that bother them.

Our room was very good - plenty of room - a chair to relax in and quite the view out of our 14th floor window.

There was plenty to do within walking distance, or easy to do nothing if that is what was wanted.

We will definitely stay at the Westin Indianapolis again anytime we are staying downtown.

Room Tip: We picked a king bed so as to have a chair to relax in - plus seems to make the rooms appear bigger.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
WestinIndyGM, General Manager at The Westin Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2011

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your feedback and for your kind words. I am elated to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that your getaway was rejuvenating! I very much appreciate you taking the time to provide us with feedback and I look forward to the next time we are given the privilege of hosting you!

Reviewed October 14, 2011

I attended a conference at the Westin and found most of meeting rooms spacious, well lit, and ready for presenters' internet access/projection of PowerPoint presentations. My king bed was comfortable. When I arrived, the bathroom seemed to be clean (new towels, drinking glasses, etc.), but there was no new shampoo or conditioner. Instead, the half-used bottles from the previous guest were left in the shower! I'm all for reduce-reuse-recycle, but this was unexpected. A friend picking me up at the end of my stay had difficulty finding the hotel (the maining address does not match the street address of the pick up/drop off area in front of the hotel when entered into a GPS).

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your feedback and for your kind words regarding your stay with us. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed the meeting space as well as the comfort of the Signature Westin Heavenly Bed. I do apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced both the toiletries and the location. I genuinely appreciate the feedback of our valuable guests, such as yourself and I hope that we will have the opportunity to host you again during any future trips that you may make to Indianapolis.

Reviewed October 10, 2011

I was really disappointed with my stay here. The physical property was, on the whole, good. I received a reduced conference rate, which made the nightly rate affordable. The hotel room was average, but was nothing special and certainly not worth the regular room rate.

Where the property fell short, in my opinion, was with the guest experience. They nickel and dimed me to the point that it became frustrating. The fridge was packed with their items at exorbitant prices. Remove a bag of candy from the fridge shelf to read the ingredients and a sensor in the fridge records this in their system as a purchase. The same for the bottled water on the cradle. I wanted to make a little space in the fridge so that I could store my sports drink and a yogurt and housekeeping suggested that I rent a fridge from them for an additional $20 daily fee. Why must they do this when there is a fridge in the room already?

I had a package delivered from Amazon while I was staying in the hotel and I was charged a $20 receiving fee by the hotel. Room service was also ridiculous. I ordered an already overpriced meal from the menu and was hit with an additional 22% service charge.

I really felt that I was being taken advantage of for every service that should be delivered as a courtesy and with a smile. I will not be back.

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you had such an unpleasant experience during your stay with us. Please allow me to apologize for any miscommunication that may have taken place on our part; we do not charge for the use of an in room refrigerator and I sincerely apologize that this information was not communicated to you correctly. Our goal is to create a relaxing and renewing atmosphere for our guests, and I am regretful that you did not experience a rejuvenating stay. I genuinely appreciate you using some of your valuable time to provide feedback that allows us to know what areas can be improved upon.

Reviewed October 7, 2011

We stayed on the newly renovated executive floor and really enjoyed it. The lounge staff is super helpful and very friendly. Some of the common meeting room areas are not the best and the parking situation is a little weird. Good location though if you are planning to do some shopping. There are also a few gluten free restaurants within walking distance for those with gluten allergies.

Room Tip: Ask to overlook the lake otherwise you will over look the parking lot.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
WestinIndyGM, General Manager at The Westin Indianapolis, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2011

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your kind words! I am elated to hear that you were pleased with your overall experience at our hotel. I sincerely thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and truly hope that we will have the opportunity to host you again during any future trips that you may make to Indianapolis.

Reviewed October 1, 2011

I had stayed here a few years ago so I wasn't too worried about finding it but I should have been! In the dark, in a rental car with poor visibility, with street construction and relying on Google directions using their address of 50 S. Capitol - I circled the block a few times and made two calls to the hotel to find it. If you call the hotel they offer a voicemail menu of directions but that was not helpful since the choices depend on what direction you are coming from and I had long lost any sense of north, south, east or west! A call to a live person finally got me there. The problem is you can't access it from Capitol street so you have to use a west Washington St address for your GPS.
Happily when I got to the self park I got a space directly in front of the door. I found the self parking easy and pretty well lit but expensive at $26.00 which you pay at a paystation - not through your hotel bill and there is no cashier. Valet is $32.00.
The good news is that when I stayed here at the end of September the construction in the lobby was almost totally done and it was very nice. I also got upgraded to a very nice two room suite with a nice view but it still had a very small bathroom. The Executive Lounge was somewhat of a secret even though it should have been accessible to me since I am Platinum. I asked about it at the desk and was told they had one and my key would let me access it. I got to my room, realized I didn't know where the lounge was, called and asked, was told the 15th floor and assured my key would work. Went to 15th floor and of course my keys didn't work so back down to the lobby and was told then that there was breakfast served there. I didn't make it up to breakfast but was able to grab a Diet Coke, orange and bottle of water there about 9 pm. Think I missed whatever else may have been offered in the evening.

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. I am so sorry to hear that you had such a difficult time finding our location. I know that starting a trip with the confusion and irritation that comes along with being lost is not ideal and I apologize that you experienced that inconvenience. Thank you so much for taking the time to highlight the positive and negative aspects of your stay with us. It is your honest feedback that allows us to know what areas our guests find renewing as well as what areas have room for improvement. Thank you for using your valuable time, I greatly hope that we will have the opportunity to host you again in the future.

Thank you!