“Good, quick stay”

Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing
Ranked #24 of 185 Hotels in Indianapolis
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Spent one night at the Sheraton while passing through Indianapolis. For a quick stay, it was very good. There is free, self-serve parking right next to the building and valet services for those who want it (not sure show much it costs). The facilities are modern, restaurant and bar on the main floor with a computer and TV area across from them. The staff was friendly. The rooms are pretty good, comfortable beds, HD TV, pretty fast internet, modern bathroom. Elevators are a bit annoying, you have to swipe your keycard to activate it but it would only let us go to our floor and the top floor. Wasn't the most conveniently located place (about 30 minutes outside of Indy), but it was cheaper than places in the city. Overall, good stay for passing through. Also, there's a big shopping mall nearby with lots of stores.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
SheratonIndy, Manager at Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Dear valued guest,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us as it helps us to better serve all of our guests. We are happy you enjoyed your stay, and we hope you keep us as your hotel of choice the next time you are in Indianapolis.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

We picked this Hotel for the 2nd year in a row as a spring break getaway. The staff is friendly, our room was modern and clean and oh those beds were so comfy. I would certainly suggest the convenience of the club floor - I do have to say that the food selections in the lounge are a little too sparse and basic but still the upgrade is well worth it. The proximity to endless restaurant choices and 1st class shopping made for an enjoyable Friday getaway.

Room Tip: The upgrade to club is well worth it
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
SheratonIndy, Manager at Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

Dear valued guest,
Thank you for such a kind review! Our goal is to provide the most exclusive hotel, shopping, and dining experience for our guests and it is awesome to know we could provide that experience for you! You are welcome to visit us any time!

Reviewed April 4, 2014

Stayed a weekend at the hotel while visiting my son, his wife and our granddaughter. What a pleasant stay!

The front desk (Paulette) was very welcoming… and we the found the wait staff in the restaurant absolutely delightful.... particularly our waitress Laticia! Besides the wonderful service Laticia provided, she was very engaging and very pleasant. My daughter and I so very much enjoyed meeting her that we looked forward to breakfast the next morning just to enjoy her one more time.

We plan on making the SHERATON Keystone Crossing our hotel of choice on the next Indianapolis trip because we feel that we have made a friend.

Great job Laticia!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Dear valued guest,
We are pleased to hear Paulette and Leticia were successful in making you feel welcomed during your stay. Your loyalty and feedback are appreciated, and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed March 16, 2014

It's almost 55 minutes from airport so if that's an issue for you move on. Once your here it's really nice. I am not a Sheraton fan per se. They are trying to change their reputation in a lot of markets and this one is for sure. Room was updated, separate shower, great bed (pillows not so much), and the AC was more hot than cool when set at 68. Not trying to nick pick though....overall the room is 4 out of 5. The staff is very friendly and helpful....It's close to a nice mall and great area. The breakfast buffet is a 2 out of 10. Soggy bacon and limited choices. There's a First Watch breakfast cafe about 3/10 of mile away and it was amazing. Worth leaving the property for Breakfast. Other than location and breakfast, I would recommend the property.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank brianparsley
SheratonIndy, Manager at Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

Nice upgrade to Club floor and a very nice club as well. Great location. Bar staff costs hotel a star. 6:00 pm on a Friday and no sweet vermouth and no effort to get any. How is that possible? Hostess in club had great attitude. I would stay again if in the area.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear valued guest,
We are pleased to hear our team was successful in making you feel welcomed during your stay. Your loyalty and feedback are appreciated, and we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed March 6, 2014

I have stayed at the Sheraton Keystone Crossing a few times for business in the last month. I just want to say that the guest services experience has been simply amazing. I wish that you could clone Kiana, the attendant at breakfast, she was there every morning with a smile and already had my juice and coffee pouring as soon as she saw me and always remembered my name! Also, Tamera in the Club Lounge is one of a kind, I look forward to seeing her every time I go up to the club lounge. These 2 ladies deserve special recognition and are a perfect example of exactly how guests should be treated! Keep up the great work Kiana and Tamera!!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Dear valued guest,
We are pleased to hear Kiana and Tamera were successful in making you feel welcomed during your stay. Your feedback is appreciated, and we hope have you back soon!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Stayed here while in the area for a work trip so I didn't lose my Starwood points for inactivity. I wasn't expecting much based on the reviews but I had a nice stay here.

Hotel staff was friendly and the lobby area is nice. As a female traveler on my own, I didn't love having to park in the garage across the street at night and to walk through it to get to the hotel. If I didn't find a spot on the street level close to the building, I probably would have asked someone from the hotel to meet me by the garage and walk with me since it was pretty deserted and creepy.

My room was really nice and spacious. Beds were comfy and the room was clean. I ate at the bar downstairs since it was freezing and late when I arrived. It's nice to have a restaurant in the hotel even if the food was just okay and overpriced.

I'd stay here again if I was in the area!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank mgott26
SheratonIndy, Manager at Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

Dear valued guest,
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience. We are pleased to know you could enjoy the comforts and amenities of our hotel. Please keep us as you hotel of choice the next time you are in the city.